Chuffed with these eyebrows growing back

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kel's25

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402170967.860309.jpg

The first is at the start, the second one is treatment 8. This has taken 16 wks to transform nearly perfect!!

Sorry just had to share really happy x

Wow that's really impressive x

That is amazing! So you should be chuffed x

Hi
I'm impressed too
What treatment is this???

I've got two clients I'm using as volunteering models. I've used a combination of waxing/tweezer/threading and tinting did do eyebrow make up at the beginning but not needed now!

I'm going to call it eyebrow rehab on my price list x

They're amazing. I've a few clients who could do with 'eyebrow rehab' but they won't let me near their brows.....yet.
It's amazing how paranoid ppl get over their brows after 1 dodgy treatment elsewhere. And I include myself in that!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got two clients I'm using as volunteering models. I've used a combination of waxing/tweezer/threading and tinting did do eyebrow make up at the beginning but not needed now!

I'm going to call it eyebrow rehab on my price list x

Oh wow I actually need this! I hate my eyebrows so much :( where abouts in Essex are you based?!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I neeeeed eyebrow rehab! Mine are sparse, uneven and arched like a clowns :(
I want some like Michelle Keegan but slightly more natural looking. Any ideas as to what I need to do?

Oh wow I actually need this! I hate my eyebrows so much :( where abouts in Essex are you based?!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Jem I'm not in Essex now I'm in Hampshire sorry x

Latest posts

Back