Clean and Easy DVD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina67

Reaction score
Hiya, I have just bought the Clean and Easy Wax System off EBay, it's second hand and looks it but works perfectly well. I understand from other threads that these usually come with a DVD explaining how to use it and obviously as it's 2nd hand it didn't come with one and I have to be honest it looks really easy and I have tried it out on myself and it's the most easy peasy thing ever. So my question is has anyone watched the DVD and is there stuff on it I should know about?? Scared I might be missing something and need to know before I go public. All advice appreciated. xx

PM me - I might have a copy of the DVD lying around if you still need it.

Alison
x

I bought this system about 5 years ago at a trade show and something I remember from the demo was to hold the cartridge at 45 degrees. Hope this helps!

Thanks will remember that next time!

It is very easy,you really wont need to watch the dvd.Practice on friends and family first because there is a knack to taking the cartridge out and holding it.Nothing hard just a little practice helps.

Here's a couple of hints/tips for you though.If the roller doesn;t glide nicely and starts to pull on the skin turn the heat setting up slightly.This should help.When filling up the cartridges with new wax fill slowly or as you get to the neck of the bottle you get an air bubble then a rush of wax which makes a right mess.

Hmmm trying to think what else.Oh yes,I never use the little heads for eyebrows,personally I think you run a big risk of taking off too much hair.I prefer to use pot and spat method.HTH a little

also hold it upside down for about 10 seconds or until a few air bubbles come up.

Latest posts

Back