Clean & Easy wax - help?!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been using Clean & Easy wax for years and have always been pleased with it, although the last few months I have found that occassionaly the wax gets almost "stuck" to the skin, it takes alot to ge tit off?? Im baffled Ive tried different strips, turning the heat up, different batches of wax??

Any ideas?

xxx

Hi ya,

Your not alone, I know Ive read others posts who have had the same problems. Try searching the threads I know there has been loads of good advice given.

Hope this helps.

I get this some times with the older clients whose circulation is not as good as it once was so their skin is cooler hth

Try applying a thin layer of oil on the skin first before waxing... it will make a huge difference.

Hello

I use the clean and easy wax system as well, I get the same problem so now I have put another wax cartridge range that fit in the machine, I find, I always have to have it on the highest setting, which I don't like because the cartridges tend to look as though they are melting, but this helps me with my wax to go on smoothly and come off smoothly, the temperature of the wax is fine when it is like this, please test it on yourself first to check the temperature, but with my machine having it on the highest setting is fine for the client and not to hot at all.
I also have the thermal case to put the wax cartridges in so I don't burn my hands on the cartridge and it keeps it warm.:)

Hi there,

I like to apply a light application of oil before waxing, works a charm,

I agree with loubylou, skin tempreture, room temp etc can change an otherwise faultless system.

Thanks for all your suggestions i will give it a go :)

Princess francesXXX, u mentioned that u use a different cartride in your clean and easy waxing machine now. what is the make of the one you use now and does it work better?

i also found that on some clients that the wax was sticking to the skin. Its a pain to get off. I have to agree with the other girls. Body temperature has alot to with it. Either being too hot or too cold can make dry very quickly. I do love clean and easy but have found with my last 2 machines i have to have the dial turned right up to max for the wax to be at the right temp. Sometimes its not even hot enough! Can't have 2 faulty machines!

Cheryl :rolleyes:

Can I ask what may be a silly question, lol? At college, we were not taught to use oil. We had to use pre and post wax products. What oil do you use? Can it be just bog standard almond oil or is there a specific product?

Can I ask what may be a silly question, lol? At college, we were not taught to use oil. We had to use pre and post wax products. What oil do you use? Can it be just bog standard almond oil or is there a specific product?
I use Berins jasmine oil,
you can use most oils but the ones that are sold to be used with the waxing do work better hth :hug:

I use Berins jasmine oil,
you can use most oils but the ones that are sold to be used with the waxing do work better hth :hug:
Thank you hun xx

Latest posts

Back