Client complaining about Shellac chipping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let us know if she replied!

Oh my gosh what a chancer!!

Re the issues with wahanda they were brilliant with me when i had some
Idiot that i hadn't even done a treatment on leave me 2 bad reviews!!

They removed the reviews immediately x

Waxpert, would you believe she just created a fake profile (a new profile and comment to her original review where she stated my application was very good) saying that her (new person) shellac didn't last as long as she was told and she didn't get an appropriate reply to her 'complaint' and gave me a bad review for after service! She has done this in the last hour. Perhaps she isn't allowed to change a review so she is now creating false profiles - slander in my opinion. I've reported it to Wahanda. She didn't have the guts to respond to my email.

Cindy1005 - you did a good job. Ignore ANYTHING she does from now on... get on with better clients who appreciate your work and who don't lie and cheat - bloody disgusting her behaviour!!!:evil:

Thank you ladies for confirming my suspicions. I am renting a room in a salon and I'm newly self employed so I need to advertise to bring in my own clients which is the only reason why I use Wahanda. I do get some repeat clients though as they are happy with my service. This client shocked me with her audacity. I did not want her to come into the salon and make a scene so I was hesitant to get her to drop in to assess her nails personally. I did contact Wahanda and they have made a note of my concerns. I suspect she will be trying this again so I hope by telling her I'm on to her scheme and notified Wahanda will act as a deterrant. Here is my reply to her. I sincerely hope she never contacts me again.

Dear M,

I am really astonished by these photographs you sent. Here is my professional opinion on your complaint.

1) The condition of your nails are poor- you have very dry cuticles, poorly maintained, and I did meticulous cuticle work last week so this is impossible. You obviously did not use cuticle oil twice a day as advised or your fingers would not be in that state.

2) Regrowth shown in pictures is considerably more than that which is common after a week. I covered the entire nail from cuticles down and sealed the free edge so there is too much of a gap where the nail 'grew in one week'. The regrowth in your photos are more likely to be after 2-3 weeks.

3) The colour is definitely not the one I applied! I applied Shellac Masquerade, which is a very deep red wine hue with a shimmer, not the tomato red in your photos. I specifically remembered this as I told you it was the first time I had used that colour (all my clients go for French, classic red or pale pinks). You were the first client to request a dark shade and complained that I didn't have enough colours and the shade in the photo is not in my 'limited collection'. In fact, I considered at the time taking a photo since I hadn't applied that colour before but you left in a hurry. Furthermore, I wrote it down in your client records that I applied masquerade along with a note that during preparation and application you kept typing on your tablet and touching your hair, despite my asking you numerous times not to touch anything to avoid dust or oils on your nails affecting the final result .

I am definitely sure that these photos were either not taken yesterday or you changed your polish for some reason and you are now trying to get a free manicure. I have consulted a few fellow nail technicians who have all agreed with the above points. I will therefore not be entertaining any requests for a refund, re-application or removal of that manicure and you will not be accepted as a client in the salon in the future. Please note that I have already informed Wahanda of my concerns.

thank you

Brilliant reply!!!! What some ppl will do to get something free xx

Brilliant reply well done x

I'd love to hear what she has to say to that reply! Fantastic reply by the way! Amazing what people try on!

I'd love to hear what she has to say to that reply! Fantastic reply by the way! Amazing what people try on!

She cannot respond so instead she has gone on Wahanda and created false profiles to slander me and give bad ratings. I'm waiting on Wahanda to verify and remove the 'imaginary client' posts

I cannot help but laugh. The shame in trying to get a free mani.

Does she think you were born yesterday? I would understand if she sent you a picture with masquerade shellac but to send something completely different! Shocking!

Laura x

Damn good reply, I'll bookmark this in case i get a chancer!
well done u xxx

I have just had a reply from the client and she sent a picture which I attached. This is her hand now at 8 days and please note the colour. I'm a bit perplexed as I definitely used Masquerade (wrote it down, as it's the first time I've used this colour). I did cover the whole nail from near cuticle and sealed the free edge but this regrowth looks like alot for one week. Does this look like masquerade to you? To me the colour is completely different! Any ideas on how I should go about this? And her cuticles are in a bad condition and I definitely did cuticle work! Does anyone know if I can check the date of the picture in her attachment?

This client could have gotten that photo from anywhere, I mean look at this oh so similar one from Google...

Sent from my C5303 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1380219064723.jpg
    1380219064723.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 375
This client could have gotten that photo from anywhere, I mean look at this oh so similar one from Google...

After reading this I googled red chipped nails to see too!

I was looking on google for you hoping to find where she 'borrowed' the image from as i strongly believed there was NO WAY that was only 8 days growth (or Masquerade).
I'm very glad a fellow Geek has found it so you can rest 100% assured that it was a completely made up pack of lies. Bl*ody good spot btw!
There's plenty of crazy customers out there in every trade and service. Just a shame one came your way. But you beat her though thanks to some good professional advice and your professional conduct. 1-Nil to the Geeks :biggrin:

Thank goodness for salon geek, it's almost like a modern day union, a big support group for us all 😊 xx

Hi Cindy

I am really impressed with your reply! Well done!

Regarding the fake review, i would pay no attentions! The real reviews will over write her negativity x

x

I just had to Google it, the chip and everything looks the same :) haha, cheeky little madam ;) as previously said 1-0 to the geeks!! Rise above the BS and know that you are good at what you do :D xxx

Yes the pictures are alike, but my 'client' had very dry cuticles as well. But it just goes to show that she could have plucked her photo out from anywhere. I'm still waiting to see if Wahanda will remove her slander - they removed the fake review but left the fake comment and bad rating! I'm not very impressed with their slow response. I do hope she doesn't scam other salons as well.

Well done! Nice reply 😃

Latest posts

Back