Client has asked me to surprise her! What you you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stampy

Reaction score
Well this is a first. I have a client booked in tomorrow late afternoon for a couple of hours. She usually picks her treatments the day before depending on her mood but she has asked me to surprise her this time! Quite nice to have the freedom to pick for her.

She enjoys her relaxation but that doesn't really narrow it down. What would you do? I'm thinking maybe a combination of a couple of treatments (I do most therapies). She also suffers with arthritis in her knees, I'm thinking I might apply some paraffin wax for her as part of it? Maybe some reflexology, oh I don't know...

Any ideas ! x

Last edited:
Is there a reflexology treatment for indecision?
;)

The most expensive.... Only kidding!! :lol:

You must be very good at what you do, if your client isn't bothered what treatments you do on her.

Try some thing that she hasn't had before...

xx

Depends how much time you have I guess...
What about a full body massage (Perhaps aromatherapy?), including a face and scalp massage, followed by some reflexology? It would probably be a tiring couple of hours for you, but if I was that client I know I would float away home!!!

On the other hand, it's always nice to try a new treatment...is there something she's not tried before?

It does make me wonder what I'd go for if I was in your shoes! Be interesting to see any other responses...

For me, (I am not a skin geek) I just absolutely adore a good facial. Doesn't matter what it is for, I've had rebalancing ones, and brightening ones and all sorts. I find it very difficult to relax at any time, I am always fidgeting, can't even sit still to watch tv, but for that hour (and afterwards too) during my facials I am just ridiculously relaxed! It is really precious me time to just zonk out and enjoy being pampered :D

Well.. I'm a nail geek so how about some flicks to get her hooked? x

I would add things that aren't on the menu, so its a bespoke treatment.

One of my clients did this and we have devised her own treatment:

she has a back and shoulder massage, turn her over, do the decolletage, face and scalp, then finish with a mini reflexology treatiment, 90 minutes.
I use steamed mitts, unfortunately she can't have aromatherapy oils, but I use a peppermint cream on her feet.

Now that she has tried a colon massage, I will possibly incorporate some of that next time.

Like the idea of the paraffin wax, go for that.

half hour back neck shoulder massage followed by a half hour facial or an hour with a facial massage goes down a treat!

Thanks for all your great ideas guys! Based on your ideas, I've decided the lucky lady is going to have my new 'Sleep Treatment' (deeply slumber inducing) which is a 90 mins treatment beginning with aromatherapy back massage, then facial cleanse, facial and scalp massage followed by a mini reflexology. I end the treatment with reiki to the higher chakras, during which I play (CD) a five minute guided meditation where you imagine you are relaxing on a tropical island!

I could do with it myself!

At least that way she'll get a bit of everything.

Thanks again :hug:x

ps my husband has suggested I surprise her by not turning up. Men eh? :rolleyes:

good grief that sounds just heavenly! She will love it!

Thanks for all your great ideas guys! Based on your ideas, I've decided the lucky lady is going to have my new 'Sleep Treatment' (deeply slumber inducing) which is a 90 mins treatment beginning with aromatherapy back massage, then facial cleanse, facial and scalp massage followed by a mini reflexology. I end the treatment with reiki to the higher chakras, during which I play (CD) a five minute guided meditation where you imagine you are relaxing on a tropical island!

I could do with it myself!

At least that way she'll get a bit of everything.

Thanks again :hug:x

ps my husband has suggested I surprise her by not turning up. Men eh? :rolleyes:

That sounds so good! I wish you lived near me I'd love that treatment right now.

Latest posts

Back