Client has me running around for my money.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is her last day to bring money for me i will let you guys know how it goes.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

I finally got the money only yesterday,never want 2 see her again.Btw thx for being so honest with your opinions.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Hi Geeks
I have had my fair share of cheeky clients.
I'm getting my own back
I have put a small polite notice up in my salon explains all
No checks from 1st Aug
Deposits of 50% for all treatments after 3pm
Deposits of £10 for all other times
24hr cancel notice or loose deposit

sounds harsh..but..had enough of light weights

Clients that are genuine don't get the time they wan't because af the block time waste bookers

jenx

nail2heart said:
I finally got the money only yesterday,never want 2 see her again.Btw thx for being so honest with your opinions.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Good for you!!!!! :Love:

Why do we have 2 work so hard and then have clients cheating us beats me?I to have become very scepticle of clients,Btw i hope u guys also check your money in case it's counterfit.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

nail2heart said:
I am :mad: The gall of a client to give me check and it bounces,everytime i call her to notify her she is giving me the run around.I had to actually call the fraud unit for her,this is my last resort.Have you ever experienced this before and what have you done to resolve it?

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

I would not do her anymore unless it was on a cash basis and I would tell her exactly why .....I had a client who use to post date the check ....at first it was just a day or two then it became weeks 3 to be exact so by the time her check cleared it was time for her appt again.....I finally told her ....." when you have the cash you call then we will fit you in " that way I kept her as a client and she knew I wasn't going to take the run around anymore......

I will let her pass as a client,i do not want her business anymore!I have been cheated,With clients like that you have to let them pay up front first,sometimes when clients nails are finished they then tell you they forgot their purse home.I'm just trying to put you geeks on guard at what clients will try to pass on you sometimes.Thanks to all for replying to this thread.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

jenny mosley said:
Hi Geeks
I have had my fair share of cheeky clients.
I'm getting my own back
I have put a small polite notice up in my salon explains all
No checks from 1st Aug
Deposits of 50% for all treatments after 3pm
Deposits of £10 for all other times
24hr cancel notice or loose deposit

sounds harsh..but..had enough of light weights

Clients that are genuine don't get the time they wan't because af the block time waste bookers

jenx

Why 50% after 3pm but £10 for others - cant see what difference the time of day makes

Latest posts

Back