Client prefers nails doing "wrong" - would you oblige?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had this !

Client kep telling me to do the whites lower, each time she came i did them much lower than i think looked right and she'd STILL ASK for lower:eek: they looked bloody awful.

ANyhow....think she returned to her old tech after 1/2 a dozen appointments....suits me !

I cant stand finishing a set of nails and thinking god they look CRAP !

I spose what the client wants the client should have!

Bringing the 'hairdresser' back in to it...if i REALLY wanted a bob and the hairdresser thought it wouldt suit me....i'd hope:green: that they'd 'tactfully' steer me away from it:green:

AMb x

Bringing the 'hairdresser' back in to it...if i REALLY wanted a bob and the hairdresser thought it wouldt suit me....i'd hope:green: that they'd 'tactfully' steer me away from it:green:

But, if I wanted a bob of a certain length and the hairdresser ignored that and did what he/she wanted instead I'd be really cross! If I'm paying I call the shots!

For the record I have a client exactly the same - I see her every 2 weeks without fail and she insists on having really low smiles. In fact, once she agreed to have them my way but at her next appt said 'I see what you mean, but I prefer them how I normally have them'...... There's no accounting for taste, lol!!!

think about it .... ugly nails don't attract potential clients, if you think they are ugly, they probably are. This client could be your worst walking advertisemant.

Just a thought but why not do buisness cards with some of you work on it that way when someone sees her ugly nails see can hand out a card of your pretty nails

Just a thought but why not do buisness cards with some of you work on it that way when someone sees her ugly nails see can hand out a card of your pretty nails

Great idea x

I had a hooker come in the other day with 3" nails, i said "they look really cool" but they re not representative of my work, while i was talking she fell asleep in the doorway.

I pondered waking her up or pouring acetone all over her, then burning her into a pile of ash i could easily sweep up.

In the end i skitched my dog onto her, she fled without fight (and her wig fell onto the footpath) I live and work in the redlight district and every now and then you get someone thats a little bit cocky , a little bit out of my class and a little bit out of their brain.

Clients love it....... 2 years ago we had a bagsnatch in the salon and i chased her up,the stairs with a 1 litre bottle of acetone and a cigarette lighter (she was quite wet by this stage) and I threatened to set her on fire, she passed the bag to her aboriginal boyfreind, who I crash takled in th middle of the main street...... it wasn't pleasant, he was 6'5, he kneed me in the face (my broken nose bleeding profusely), i kicked him in the ging gang googlies and got the bag back. After that i cancelled all of my appoimtents (put them on to my staff and laid on the reception lounge drinking vodka with freshlime (all donated)....... 3 bottleshops donated a bottle of vodka and the chemist came in with a small bottle of valium.

ALL IN A DAYS WORK :lol:
You girls get it easy, I am the tech, security guy, bouncer, drink maker, manager and resident poof.

However word soon got around not to mess with the faggot in the nail shop.
THat girl freaked once i had soaked her in acetone, then chased he up the street with a cigarette lighter.

Nailzoo, my god!!!!!!! Who would think that nails could be such a dangerous business!!! I'm very happy to say that I've never needed to wield acetone, chisels or any other nail related items at a client, thank the lord for clients wanting rubbish nails if thats the worst life can throw my way, thats all I can say!! :green:

Zoo LMAO:lol::lol::lol::lol:

At least it gives you good stories to tell and very entertaining

Hey Carl , I'm glad you didn't waste your monomer then lol :hug: x

Latest posts

Back