Client vent-sorry!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been meaning to do my accounts from March and deep clean my treatment room.... had it pencilled in for Monday but I've filled up something crazy and still havent done it. I can't bring myself to turn money away but it can't go on like this, I fall behind with that stuff so easily :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I also had my dirty hair intop of my head and trackie bottoms and my bfs 3 sizes to big rugby top on so felt so unprofessional!
My books havent been touched since start of feb i bloody hate this side of it all. Thats y i purpously left today free. Just scratched the surface soo much left to do sobb x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Now now ladies don't you know....the customer is always right!! 😉
(Or selfish-depends how you look at it haha)

Haha I have this done to me all the time. Just the other day I had my client knocking at my front door at 8am for her app when we booked app at 9:30am 😕 or clients calling me on a sat eve at 9pm, So there be me sitting at a restaurant with family on the phone with my client discussing what she should do next with her hair. Bless my clients I love them but I seriously think I don't have a social life at all.

Haha I have this done to me all the time. Just the other day I had my client knocking at my front door at 8am for her app when we booked app at 9:30am 😕 or clients calling me on a sat eve at 9pm, So there be me sitting at a restaurant with family on the phone with my client discussing what she should do next with her hair. Bless my clients I love them but I seriously think I don't have a social life at all.

Clients think I don't have no social life*

Had a missed call from a client at 22.42 last night... Safe to say they didn't receive a call back.

I think people think they are priority over anything else in your like and they come first because they pay your bills. It gets me so down when they send 5 emails all because you don't reply with in an hour, and turning up at your door uninvited is not on. Best thing to do is put on your website work hours, put that please dint call out if work hours. It's only fair you can't be expected to work 24/7 u would do it in a salon so why do they do it when your mobile or work from home. Xx

I think people think they are priority over anything else in your like and they come first because they pay your bills. It gets me so down when they send 5 emails all because you don't reply with in an hour, and turning up at your door uninvited is not on. Best thing to do is put on your website work hours, put that please dint call out if work hours. It's only fair you can't be expected to work 24/7 u would do it in a salon so why do they do it when your mobile or work from home. Xx

You're absolutely right.I literally never have any time without my phone in my hand. X

I get this all the time and it drives me insane!!!! I tell my clients the best way to contact me is text.... I can then reply when I get a minute. Most of my clients are really good and keep to this. But I have a few that insist on calling at ridiculous hours of the night and on Sundays!!! I don't get it. If I had a salon with a landline then they wouldn't call at midnight and expect an answer so why do they can annoyed when we don't answer a mobile???

I did have to tell off a client who sent me 17!!!!! Back to back Whattsap messages. I refuse to use that app for clients anyway, it's for my personal life. Also, it was 1 am!!!!!! Arrrrrrrggggggh, what is it with some people?????

Had a text at 22.50 last night ... (Good Friday) Obviously
Hello how much would you charge to fit 180 bonds I have my own hair.

I don't particularly like doing this Anyway as I like to get the hair myself but I replied this morning saying I would charge "x" amount

Can you do today?

To be quite frank I am getting sick of people taking the p*** it really gets me down some times. Does it have the same effect on you guys?
X

I had a new client message the other day at 6am wanting her nails doing at 10am!!! wtf really do these people think I just sit around with nothing to do, it also clearly states on my website and Facebook page that I only work evenings.
She then got moody as I couldn't fit her in until two days after at 7pm.

Shall I tell you what ANNOYS ME!!!!!!!! 😡 you've really got me on my sops box now!!

When your busy in a treatment and your phone rings.... If it's massages, facials etc.. I won't leave my client as it's their time with me. So everyone else has to wait.
But when a client phones to book I'm an appt and you literally phone back 5/10 minutes later and they answer n go 'ah cheers but I managed to get an appointment somewhere else'
What?? What happened to waiting for a call back?? And surely if u can't get thru one u leave a message and 2 it's good as it shows the place u want to try booking in to is a pretty busy place?? No?! It's so annoying!!

Nicola! Xxx

Just had a client cancel and request advice on something they can put on their hair to do their roots themselves at home! Not a chance. She is a busy lady and can't spare the time for an appointment at the mo.... fair enough! But don't do it yourself, or you'll spend even longer in salon getting it corrected!
Not to mention it's 10pm on a Saturday night! Lol..... You gotta laugh x

Got a text at 7:30 this morning "hi I know its easter Sunday so I guess you don't have clients booked in today lol. My bf is taking me out tonight and really need my brows and legs doing lol. Can you come at 3pm lol" my reply "sorry, your right, I'm not doing any appointments today. I have a slot available Tuesday morning if you still need me then" I was very good and refrained from adding "lol" at the end! I have seen this client once before - at Christmas! Grrrrr

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Got a text at 7:30 this morning "hi I know its easter Sunday so I guess you don't have clients booked in today lol. My bf is taking me out tonight and really need my brows and legs doing lol. Can you come at 3pm lol" my reply "sorry, your right, I'm not doing any appointments today. I have a slot available Tuesday morning if you still need me then" I was very good and refrained from adding "lol" at the end! I have seen this client once before - at Christmas! Grrrrr

It's Easter Sunday FFS ..!!!! .... Good luck to her finding some one who 'd do it today ..!! Xxxx

Its easter sunday!! This has wound me up and it isnt even happeneing to me. Aurgh!!!

Oh my god I'm outraged for you! Not even asda is open it's basically like asking you to do it Xmas day!!!

It really is the most stupid & rude request I have ever had! I didn't get a reply, I don't expect her to book in at a more suitable time, and I honestly don't care! I'm more annoyed by the 7.30 wake up call - serves me right for browsing salon geek in bed last night & forgetting to switch my phone off afterwards!

Send then my way. I'll do it for a premium. .. I don't care if it's Easter Sunday or not. I've never been so bored!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh the nasty little devil is sitting on my shoulder saying, make an appointment for her and don't turn up!
She won't bug you again!

Latest posts

Back