Client's car got hit ouside my home salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyboo

Reaction score
I feel so bad for her. I was half way through doing her nails & a delivery guy knocked to say he'd just caught the car outside my house.
When my client went to look the back door was ripped open from the lorry!!!
My neighbour saw what happened & said her car had been lifted off the ground.

I feel so bad because it happened outside my house

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

oh no! that's awful. don't feel bad though, i always leave my van outside peoples houses (nail tech, hairdresser, eyebrow tat lady) and if anything happened i would never have bad feelings towards the person whos house i was in. i bet the poor lady is quite shaken up, it's abit of a shock when something like that happens :sad:

She's rung me tonight & the companys insurance has already delivered a courtesy car & her car will be picked up tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Oh dear! This happened to one of my clients last year in the snow - brand new company Mercedes too!

I felt bad but she had parked there and the driver of the other car stopped and knocked on the door so it was all sorted on the insurance!

I've had two of my clients reveresed off my drive straight into my neighbours car opposite!! He now parks on his drive rather than opposite my house:D

H xx

Thank goodness she was in your house and not in her car!

Latest posts

Back