CND 5 Finger Cure Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoebe_cat

Reaction score
This is purely a curiosity thing ;) I currently have the CND Brisa lamp, and at the moment have no reason to change it, as it is in perfect working order (and has been for over 2 years I might add! A lot longer than most electricals I buy!!!) Anywhooooo..... I'm just wondering how the new lamp cures 5 fingers? I can't seem to find any pics of it looking through the middle of the lamp. Is there bulbs going down the sides? Are there grooves for your thumbs? Why doesn't the edge of your thumb nail rest on the base and get smudged? I'm not in a position to go and look at one "in the flesh" but I wanna know HOW, lol!! :D

This is purely a curiosity thing ;) I currently have the CND Brisa lamp, and at the moment have no reason to change it, as it is in perfect working order (and has been for over 2 years I might add! A lot longer than most electricals I buy!!!) Anywhooooo..... I'm just wondering how the new lamp cures 5 fingers? I can't seem to find any pics of it looking through the middle of the lamp. Is there bulbs going down the sides? Are there grooves for your thumbs? Why doesn't the edge of your thumb nail rest on the base and get smudged? I'm not in a position to go and look at one "in the flesh" but I wanna know HOW, lol!! :D

lisa, the new lamp has four bulbs (2 at the top and 2 down the sides) and a niffty hand plate that postions the fingers in the correct place (its curved so the hand doesn't sit flat in the lamp.... so no smudge!) the 2 top bulbs are fitted deeper into the lamp to cure the middle 3 fingers completly (the highest uv out put of the bulbs is in the centre of the bulbs) and the 2 side bulbs are 'further' out so the centre of the bulbs is postioned perfectly over the pinki and thumb xx hth xx

Hiya Clare, long time no speak!!!:D

So on the pic, that blue oval thing in the lamp is raised up? Is that what you're saying, or am I still not getting it, lol!?! x

Hiya Clare, long time no speak!!!:D

So on the pic, that blue oval thing in the lamp is raised up? Is that what you're saying, or am I still not getting it, lol!?! x

hey lisa:D xx yeah its 'domed' so the hand fits nicely over it xx

Ahhh..... and so it all becomes clear! Like I say, don't need a new lamp, but liking the sound of that! I've got a spare set of bulbs for the Brisa lamp (like to be prepared!) I take it they would be no use in the new lamp then, because of the different layout...... x

yeah they are different bulbs lisa x the new lamp does have other features as well , it has a fan to draw the solvents out of the shellac, so can also can be used as an enamel dryer ! and the niffy hand plate comes out for feet ! it has a 'count' down so you can see how much time is left and when you hold the reset button down for a few seconds you can see how many hours are left in your bulbs xxx

Bloody hell, that's a bit flash!:D Sounds brilliant! Oh, well, with any luck after the stampede of Shellac clients my spare bulbs will be used up soon and maybe Santa could bring me a new lamp!!

Take care hun, n thanx for letting me pick your brains! x

and the niffy hand plate comes out for feet !

This is great news! I love by Bio lamp more than my Brisa lamp for that reason. Time to renew them and now I have know the one that fits the bill perfectly x:D

I'll tell you something else .. the price is pretty nifty too. Excellent value.

Couldn't agree more Geeg i couldn't believe it thought it would be megga bucks!, can't wait to get mine but out of stock!!!! and i want it now (stamps foot) lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back