CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my first play with additives today and these are my nails. sorry the picture's not great quality. It's blackpool with a titanium pearl fade.

Attachments

• Bradford-20120929-00014.jpg
    Bradford-20120929-00014.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 1,301
image.jpg

Additives are addictive you can do so much with them :D

Possibly a silly question, but i had a quick look at the additives course and do you have to have done shellac training in order to do it? Thanks x

Yes have to have done the half day Shellac brings it back course x

damn... looks like i'll just have to keep playing with it then :) thanks

Possibly a silly question, but i had a quick look at the additives course and do you have to have done shellac training in order to do it? Thanks x

Yes have to have done the half day Shellac brings it back course x

I'm not sure that this is correct. If you have a manicure qualification you can buy shellac once you register with sweet squared. So I don't see why you would have to do the shellac class to buy additives?

I'm not sure that this is correct. If you have a manicure qualification you can buy shellac once you register with sweet squared. So I don't see why you would have to do the shellac class to buy additives?
The question wasn't if you can buy the additives it was with regards to the additives course. If its the new styles course which involves additives, foils, glitters, crystals etc I have been told by S2 Leeds you need to have done the Shellac course first. As the brochure states.

The question wasn't if you can buy the additives it was with regards to the additives course. If its the new styles course which involves additives, foils, glitters, crystals etc I have been told by S2 Leeds you need to have done the Shellac course first. As the brochure states.

ah got it. Sorry, I misread the question! thank you for correcting me. xx

ah got it. Sorry, I misread the question! thank you for correcting me. xx

Ha it's fine I am only so sure because I do Shellac and think I do it well and am desperate to do styles course but need to do Shellac one first but can't get on that till December. I am dying to get started!! Xx

A few from this evening!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350247244.887907.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350247244.887907.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 754
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350247280.777085.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350247280.777085.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 934
Used black and antique bronze additives :)

Attachments

• adds.JPG
    adds.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,140

Latest posts

Back