CND bucket bag or CND It (trolley) bag??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sei Bella

Reaction score
Who has what? Which do you prefer and why?

I have both and they are quite different.

The Bucket bags are what I use all the time (and by the way they are not made by CND). I use them for every day things. One for manicure and one for pedicure and one for enhancements and now one for Shellac. I like having everything organised separately.

The CND It bag on wheels I use if I am travelling to a big event and need to have all my things in one place for demos etc.

Personal choice on the way you want to work.

I haven't seen the trolley IRL. Looks good though.

I went for the bucket bag and here's why. I'm only using it for Shellac and Minx. Carry the Minx lamp or Shellac lamp seperately. I thought the bucket bag would be too small when I first saw it and didn't buy it straight away. Went home and had a look at the things I would be carrying in it and was gutted I didn't buy it. Went back 2 days later and bought it.

I have all my bottles, scrubfresh, d.sperse, cuticle away, water spray, Mundo file spray, Mundo wipes, I'm sure there are others, Shellac bottles. Files and impliments in a wee bag and polish in a wee bag inside the bucket bag.

Everything I need for Minx and Shellac (apart from the lamps) fit in it. It's great.

I like I because I can sling it over my shoulder. I don't like trolley's as they need to stand up inthe car and my wee Clio isn't built for it.

Last edited:
Thanks Geeg and tweazerhappy.

I have ordered bucket bag but had the chance to get my hands on cnd it bag. I'm only just starting out with L&P so bucket bag is sufficient for my needs. You've both confirmed it for me.

I have both , I work from a salon but if I'm traveling to classes ect I take the it bag it is fab if/when I am mobile it would be perfect!I love all the little bags with it and that the front pockets are perfect for paperwork/client cads ect . I also use my bucket bag a lot if I'm bringing some bits home to practice or going to a one off appointment where I know exactly what I need.

Another reason why I like - it weighs nothing. I had been using a beauty case before. With everything in it, it was getting quite heavy. When I took everything out it still weighed a fair bit.

I didn't realise just how small the bucket bags were! lol! You will only be able to put 1 system in it, maybe 2. I bought the cnd it bag and loved it so wanted a bag to put in the extras like a pedicure bowl etc but there's no way it would go in so I'm not using my bucket bag at the minute :((

Why don't you guys listen to me ???? lol I told you the bucket bag was the bomb and it is. It holds shed loads of things .. perfect .. been using it for 20 years+ and still wouldn't change it. :D

I have the bucket bag too, i use it when im travelling home to do my sisters nails and her friends, you can fit shed loads into it! I carry all of my L&P stuff in it then top it off with a clean towel over the top. :D It works for me.

The bucket bag sounds great, you have all sold it to me! :D

I will order one tomorrow to hold all my "Shellac bits" be good to have all the bottles (scrub fresh, d-solve, d-sperse, water, cuticle away etc) standing up right.

xxx

The bucket bag sounds great, you have all sold it to me! :D

I will order one tomorrow to hold all my "Shellac bits" be good to have all the bottles (scrub fresh, d-solve, d-sperse, water, cuticle away etc) standing up right.

xxx

You will LOVE it. Weighs nothing, shoulder strap for easy carrying, everything stays upright.

It feels a little stiff when you first unpack it but I promise it goes soft almost immediately when you use it.:D

You will LOVE it. Weighs nothing, shoulder strap for easy carrying, everything stays upright.

It feels a little stiff when you first unpack it but I promise it goes soft almost immediately when you use it.:D

I got mine in the post yesterday morning!!! All my L&P kit fits in nicely! I just carry an extra metal tin for my waste. I LOVE it already!!

I still might get that CND It bag though that is being kept aside for me. I don't really need it... but I want it!! lol :o

I have just ordered my bucket bag :D
I have looked through the CND catalogue & on sweet squared website & cant see the IT bag/ trolley thing anywhere, where abouts is it? Has anyone got a link for it please :o xx

I have just ordered my bucket bag :D
I have looked through the CND catalogue & on sweet squared website & cant see the IT bag/ trolley thing anywhere, where abouts is it? Has anyone got a link for it please :o xx

Best to RING and order this one. Special editions that are in limited supply and that won't be repeated are not always put into the catalogue or on the site ... If you ask they will tell you. 08452106060

has anyone got an image they can upload? xx

Here it is.

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 738
anybody has pics of the IT bag? would be nice to have a pic of the inside, with supply in so we can evaluate the size of the bag. Thank you verey much! :p

anybody has pics of the IT bag? would be nice to have a pic of the inside, with supply in so we can evaluate the size of the bag. Thank you verey much! :p

My new CND It bag just got delivered today!! Yay! I love it.

It's jst like a mini suitcase, it has a pull up handle, has little see through zip bags inside with velcro that stick to the sides, little boxes that pull out for bottles, space for UV lamp, Front zip pockets open up too for paperwork, business cards, flyers, mobile phone pens etc.

scaled.php

scaled.php

ooh that looks good, can some one upload a bucket bag with things in it?

My bucket bag was waiting for me when I arrived home tonight :D, so if noone else uploads a photo with bits in I will take one with my Shellac kit in for you!
Rowena - Lovely IT trolley bag, bet you are so pleased with it! x

Latest posts

Back