CND bucket bag or CND It (trolley) bag??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bucket bag was waiting for me when I arrived home tonight :D, so if noone else uploads a photo with bits in I will take one with my Shellac kit in for you!
Rowena - Lovely IT trolley bag, bet you are so pleased with it! x

hi emma,
bucket bag is great isn't it? So handy. But I love love love my CND IT Bag. Like I told u I won't be using it for a little while but once I start doing manicure, pedicure, shellac etc it'll be so useful as I'll be mobile.

My bucket bag was waiting for me when I arrived home tonight :D, so if noone else uploads a photo with bits in I will take one with my Shellac kit in for you!
Rowena - Lovely IT trolley bag, bet you are so pleased with it! x

Thank you x

Thank you RockySaphirre!!!!!!!!! that is BEAUTIFUL!! now I want one :o just have to find a distributor in Canada... I found a CND trolley bag but the one I saw was in black vinyl, looked like an S&M bag... not that good! :wink2:

Thank you RockySaphirre!!!!!!!!! that is BEAUTIFUL!! now I want one :o just have to find a distributor in Canada... I found a CND trolley bag but the one I saw was in black vinyl, looked like an S&M bag... not that good! :wink2:

Aaaaaw that's ok. LOL! I hope u can get hold of one too! This one is good quality and feels sturdy and durable

I have tried to upload a photo of my bucket bag full up with my shellac kit but keeps failing :sad: if you want to see the photo pm me your email address and I will attach the photo that way! x

I have tried to upload a photo of my bucket bag full up with my shellac kit but keeps failing :sad: if you want to see the photo pm me your email address and I will attach the photo that way! x

thanks, will do now x

The CND trolley bag and the suitcase are two very different items. What Rocky has posted is known as the suitcase here. The trolley bag that is sold here is smaller and boxier and not at all the same.

I've not seen the latter yet but have used the former and it's not at all practical for what I'm doing.

Haven't seen the bucket bag here either. Guess I'll have to do a bit of shopping when I get to the UK!

Last edited:
My new CND It bag just got delivered today!! Yay! I love it.

It's jst like a mini suitcase, it has a pull up handle, has little see through zip bags inside with velcro that stick to the sides, little boxes that pull out for bottles, space for UV lamp, Front zip pockets open up too for paperwork, business cards, flyers, mobile phone pens etc.

scaled.php

scaled.php

RockySapphire,

That looks amazing! I have got two Bucket Bags but this would be brilliant, would it be ok if you can pm how much is it so i can order it tomorrow?:D

thank you

Tola

Rowena got the last CND It Bag - They were produced in 2008 and we only got 50 because they were so expensive. So sorry guys but they are no more!

After carting around 3 different cases today I'd just decided i would get one! Is there going to be any more available in the future? Or any similar to the It bag?

After carting around 3 different cases today I'd just decided i would get one! Is there going to be any more available in the future? Or any similar to the It bag?

Actually I am working on this!

Thank goodness! I'll eagerly keep my eyes open then!
Usually I impulse buy, I had it in my shopping cart a few weeks ago, then my other half persuaded me to wait and see if I can do without...trying to teach me patience (and to save us some money!) lol, I should have known I had it right to begin with!:rolleyes:

Thank goodness! I'll eagerly keep my eyes open then!
Usually I impulse buy, I had it in my shopping cart a few weeks ago, then my other half persuaded me to wait and see if I can do without...trying to teach me patience (and to save us some money!) lol, I should have known I had it right to begin with!:rolleyes:
We usually are :) :hug:

Hey Roweena :)

I want the CND IT bag and a bucket bag too lol. Havent been able to get any info on the It bag yet tho. have messaged sweet squared a couple of times with no reply yet. How have you managed to get your hands on one you lucky girl?? :)

See you tomorrow! Im gutted ive only been able to do 2 sets since day 1-3 because we've been on holiday. Have you done loads?

Rachx

ps. sorry to hijack thread

Hi Rach,

I saw CND IT bag on S2, one day it showing out of stock and then it was gone the next time I checked. I emailed Samantha Sweet and she said it was a one off, but there might be one left. I was very lucky and got the last one. Thanks Samantha!! :D

The bucket bag fits all my L&P stuff in it - Its really handy.
But once I start doing other things eg spa manicure/pedicure, shellac, brisa etc. The CND IT bag will be ideal to fit everything all in one case.

I'll be doing my 4th set today. I'm not very good :o Still got a long way to go...

See you tomorrow.... Do we bring our model for the whole day 10-4? I was just thinking what do they do when we have got our written exam...

Rowena x

Hey Roweena :)

I want the CND IT bag and a bucket bag too lol. Havent been able to get any info on the It bag yet tho. have messaged sweet squared a couple of times with no reply yet. How have you managed to get your hands on one you lucky girl?? :)

See you tomorrow! Im gutted ive only been able to do 2 sets since day 1-3 because we've been on holiday. Have you done loads?

Rachx

ps. sorry to hijack thread

Hi Rach,

I saw CND IT bag on S2, one day it showing out of stock and then it was gone the next time I checked. I emailed Samantha Sweet and she said it was a one off, but there might be one left. I was very lucky and got the last one. Thanks Samantha!! :D

The bucket bag fits all my L&P stuff in it - Its really handy.
But once I start doing other things eg spa manicure/pedicure, shellac, brisa etc. The CND IT bag will be ideal to fit everything all in one case.

I'll be doing my 4th set today. I'm not very good :o Still got a long way to go...

See you tomorrow.... Do we bring our model for the whole day 10-4? I was just thinking what do they do when we have got our written exam...

Rowena x

You are so lucky! Well done! :) i sent S2 a message 2 weeks ago and didnt get a reply :(

Ill be doing the Brisa gel too so i wanted something to keep it all in as some things will be common to both techniques. And i plan doing spa manicure/pedicure in future too. Guess ill need 3 bucket bags or something :(

My model is coming all day so hope thats ok! Assume they can go have a cuppa or something while we do the test!?!

ps. sorry i spelt your name wrong!

No worries, about spelling my name wrong :lol:

If they haven't replied by email, I'd give s2 a call direct. They're great on the phone, and they can handle your query straight away - no excuses ;) .

maybe as samantha mentioned earlier in this thread, they might come out soon with an alternative to the IT bag. So keep your eye out!

You are so lucky! Well done! :) i sent S2 a message 2 weeks ago and didnt get a reply :(

Ill be doing the Brisa gel too so i wanted something to keep it all in as some things will be common to both techniques. And i plan doing spa manicure/pedicure in future too. Guess ill need 3 bucket bags or something :(

My model is coming all day so hope thats ok! Assume they can go have a cuppa or something while we do the test!?!

ps. sorry i spelt your name wrong!

No worries, about spelling my name wrong :lol:

If they haven't replied by email, I'd give s2 a call direct. They're great on the phone, and they can handle your query straight away - no excuses ;) .

maybe as samantha mentioned earlier in this thread, they might come out soon with an alternative to the IT bag. So keep your eye out!

yeah i will do :)

I have called but always go through to answerphone. No-one has called back yet but i know the answer now so it doesnt matter. Think ill get a bucket bag for now and add to it with something else if Samantha finds something as good

See u tomorrow! x

I found out that the bag is the very same as QANTAS cabin bag with inserts sewn in.

So I might as well make my own.

Thanks for the idea!

Rowena got the last CND It Bag - They were produced in 2008 and we only got 50 because they were so expensive. So sorry guys but they are no more!

Oh no.....now I'm in a pickle! I have arranged for my IT bag to be returned as it has a faulty zip. But I LOVE it, maybe I should try and fix the zip myself if I won't be getting a replacement. They never told me a replacement wasn't available on the phone :(

Latest posts

Back