CND Charmed Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph41

Reaction score
Have you all seen it in scratch mag and have I missed it on here or was I asleep ? OMG they are fab x

Have you all seen it in scratch mag and have I missed it on here or was I asleep ? OMG they are fab x
i know, they look amazing don't they. the new collection has been mentioned on here, soooooo looking forward to getting my hands on them, roll on olympia :D

I can't go this year but hoping that they will be on S2 after. Oh god yes they look amazing and the excitement got the better of me !!!!! 😄

If they are released at Olympia on 22nd/23rd of September then they are usually put on the system on the Tuesday for those who cannot make the shows.

These look fab but I have a feeling these could be our limited editions for this year. I hope not though, I want permanent fixtures lol xx

Is it the nudes collection?

Vicki x
Hands On Beauty

If they are released at Olympia on 22nd/23rd of September then they are usually put on the system on the Tuesday for those who cannot make the shows.

These look fab but I have a feeling these could be our limited editions for this year. I hope not though, I want permanent fixtures lol xx

I new S2 wouldn't leave us out x

No the nudes collection is called 'Intimates'

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Please can Someone post a pic!!

Omg someone please post a pic! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378303636.283569.jpg

This came up when I googled charmed collection, loving the look of the shellac holiday colours x

Here we go, snapped a pic of the magazine advert! I'm loving Frosted Glen.

Attachments

• 1378304603524.jpg
    1378304603524.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,878

On Page 72 of the latest Scratch issue, they have a picture of the Charmed Additives packaging with Limited Edition on it & a set that includes LE Gilded Gleam Additive with Shellac Serene Green & Shellac Scarlet Letter with Limited Edition on the packaging again...

From the blurb, it sounds like the Charmed Shellac, Vinylux & Additives Collections AND the Shellac Intimates Collection will all be available at Olympia! Hope the LE Scentsations will be there too! I can't wait to go & get my hands on them!

Jenny x

I'm not loving the greens though the silver looks amazing. Wish they would bring back ruby ritz :-(

Not another red!!! Jees lol xxx

I can hear my clients groaning already lol they are all green haters :o:o

I'm not loving the greens though the silver looks amazing. Wish they would bring back ruby ritz :-(

Me too! All my clients loved Ruby Ritz!! I still have a little left but keep it away for myself ;) ha ha xxx

I think they look lovely! I'm very glad I bought 3 ruby ritz when I did...

I've seen something that showed ruby Ritz and tinsel toast with all of this year's colours for Xmas but it was a US brochure so I'm not sure if they are making a come back in UK too.

Oh no, my clients are crying out for Ruby Ritz!

These colours look beautiful though. As others said, my clients are not fans of green unfortunately.

Think I'm going to have to go to Olympia to grab some shellac!! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back