CND Charmed Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Mrs G say that Ruby Ritz would be coming as a duo with Wildfire, or did I dream that? I didn't have that many clients last Christmas and I can only remember using it once and that was on toes over Dark Lava, so have a full bottle. Maybe it will be different this year.

I am relieved that there is something else to go to Olympia for as the Intimates collection alone wasn't exciting me.

Are the charmed additives limited or the collection? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378318488.314455.jpg

Didn't Mrs G say that Ruby Ritz would be coming as a duo with Wildfire, or did I dream that? I didn't have that many clients last Christmas and I can only remember using it once and that was on toes over Dark Lava, so have a full bottle. Maybe it will be different this year.

I am relieved that there is something else to go to Olympia for as the Intimates collection alone wasn't exciting me.

No you didn't dream it, I think she said that was going to be Feb 2014 x

Squeeeee I can't wait!

I love these colours! x

Not another red!!! Jees lol xxx

I know what you mean, I feel like every new collection has a red in it!! I'm looking forward to the nudes

Vicki x
Hands On Beauty

They did say they were bringing ruby ritz back as a duo for valentines xxxx

I findrit odd they are bringing out two greens which is not a popular colour, yet another shade of red and not ruby ritz which everyone loved. I have to buy them due to addiction but not overly keen. Heres hoping they are opaque as all the colours that are semi sheer colours are being retired from my collection especially limeade as I for one think it looks dirty on nails which is a shame as I love the actual colour and its great with th glittter additive over it.

I cannot wait for frosted glen - I think it looks stunning in the pic. I'm a bit gutted 5hat it's limited edition and will be buying lots of that set :)

Press young nails royal red glitter into wildfire....identical!! It does as a stop-gap until the powers that be re-release ruby ritz:D

I'm pretty sure ruby ritz is being released in the UK as well for the holidays. I know here in North America it's coming out in November and December as a duo again with tinsel toast. Could have sworn I say the same combo on a uk site for this year...

Just spoke to S2, charmed is just for Christmas

I findrit odd they are bringing out two greens which is not a popular colour, yet another shade of red and not ruby ritz which everyone loved. I have to buy them due to addiction but not overly keen. Heres hoping they are opaque as all the colours that are semi sheer colours are being retired from my collection especially limeade as I for one think it looks dirty on nails which is a shame as I love the actual colour and its great with th glittter additive over it.
I layer Limeaid over Cream Puff - it gives a lovely vibrant colour x

Hi, I also spoke to S2 last week and when I mentioned the Xmas colours they did say that ruby ritz may be coming out for xmas. Fingers X

I have to agree with claireg and lauren sparkles.

It seems that everytime they release new colours there are more reds! and now we have two greens? i never purchased pretty poison as it didnt appeal to any of my clients so im not sure i want to purchase the new greens? although the combo sets at S2 are rather appealing and i too am addicted to buying more colours.

Not happy that they have bought 8 new colours out at once and five a few weeks ago too!!! ;-)

I must be the only one that can't get enough of reds!!. Do you not find they are the most wearable colour which is important for a 2 week manicure?? You do need a good selection to suit clients personality and skin tone. Scarlet letter is the only colour I really want out of the charmed collection! It helps that I already have this in vinylux so i know where it will fit in with my current Shellac selection.

Still waiting on anyone who has had a play with the charmed additives, any comments/pics???

Ruby Ritz will be back in November as a duo with Wildfire - that has been confirmed :p

I must be the only one that can't get enough of reds!!. Do you not find they are the most wearable colour which is important for a 2 week manicure?? You do need a good selection to suit clients personality and skin tone. Scarlet letter is the only colour I really want out of the charmed collection! It helps that I already have this in vinylux so i know where it will fit in with my current Shellac selection.

Still waiting on anyone who has had a play with the charmed additives, any comments/pics???
Here you go - Nude Knickers with Blush Bronze Frost - gorgeous x

Attachments

• Nude Knickers.jpg
    Nude Knickers.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 3,749
Beautiful IzzyBpink!!! These are so classy and just stunning!

Do you have any of the other new additives?

Beautiful IzzyBpink!!! These are so classy and just stunning!

Do you have any of the other new additives?
Thanks x Yes I have all of them, but haven't had chance to play with the others yet - maybe later tonight after my last client has gone. It is agony not having a chance to play straight away ;-) xx

Latest posts

Back