CND Complete or Enhance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladylou

Reaction score
Those of you geeks that have done the CND complete or enhance can I ask how confident you felt afterwards? did you feel like you could hold your own so too speak or did you feel that you had too do further training would you be able go out there and start charging a training price too clients or did you feel you could even get a job?

Can't help but feel it will take me years before I'm up too standard with other techs what did you cover did you do practical on most days or every day do you feel it is worth nearly 2000 or 1400 seems so expensive I'd just like too know would I feel confident after I'm learning other things at the moment and not sure I should onto another do nails until I have nothing too learn but nails!

You think you could get away with just doing two or three a week for now just so you've got in under your belt too practice in your spare time and then do more after a few month's when I'm free completely too dedicate all my time too this don't know what too do what do you think or suggest?

Thanks in advance x :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly? Put the money aside until you have enough and do CND Complete. It will give you the best possible grounding as a nail technician and works out great value for money, especially when you consider all the kit you receive!
As for how confident you will be, and what you will get out of it... You get out what you put in! Yes, becoming a nail technician is not for everyone, but if you have a natural aptitude, you go in with a positive mental attitude, and you practise practise practise, I see no reason why you shouldn't do well.
A good example is my friend Sarah, who is emigrating in the next few months... She started her CND Complete in October, completed it in the run-up to Christmas, and is already a very competent tech, producing some beautifully-applied Shellac and some very well-structured enhancements.
I only regret that CND Complete wasn't available when I trained 10 years ago - I trained with a couple of colleges and various different private companies, and I can assure you that doing this meant doing it the hard way! Not to mention doing It the expensive way.

I think the problem with 'practicing' when you haven't done any training is that you may well be ingraining bad habits before you start!
My mantra is that good training isn't cheap, but it's priceless! If you have a birthday coming up, could you ask friends and relatives to contribute to your training fund instead of buying you presents? Take a packed lunch to work and put the canteen money into the pot? Save all your £2 coins? I have used all the above methods and you would be surprised how much it mounts up..
I didn't train with CND, but my thought would be that if you do the complete course, although it does cost, then you would be fully qualified in all the methods, acrylic, gel etc, so would actually work out easier in the long run than doing things separately x

I would highly recommend the Cnd complete course to anyone that is considering it, I started in July 2012 and finished training in September and have my ITEC exam on monday, 16 training days on Total. It's very intense and hard work but so worth it, I am about to start my mobile buisness and feel very confident to charge full prices. It's worth every penny and the kit you receive is worth nearlly half the price of the course on its own! X

hi thank u so much for all ur replys i agree with every thing youre sayinhg my only problem is iv done my mani and pedi years ago and would rather do the spa or summit that is more advancesd tan the normal mani ped ... im so glad u said u feel confident or ur friend sarah did as that was my main concern but i do think i will wait 2 months after l iv done my intimate waxing and lashes course as ill have more time too concentrate and perfect my craft ..thanks for ur replys can any one tell me whAT U ACTUALLY COVER IN MANI P[EDI AT CND ..sorry caps lock was on xx

hi thank u so much for all ur replys i agree with every thing youre sayinhg my only problem is iv done my mani and pedi years ago and would rather do the spa or summit that is more advancesd tan the normal mani ped ... im so glad u said u feel confident or ur friend sarah did as that was my main concern but i do think i will wait 2 months after l iv done my intimate waxing and lashes course as ill have more time too concentrate and perfect my craft ..thanks for ur replys can any one tell me whAT U ACTUALLY COVER IN MANI P[EDI AT CND ..sorry caps lock was on xx

It isn't just a basic Manicure/Pedicure that is a part of the CND Complete its using the Spa Products bringing your skills to the next level.

In the complete course....you cover PEP, polish and shellac application, you also cover spa manicure/pedicure so you learn massage techniques, applying a foot mask etc, ritual trays and you also of course get to keep the spa products.

If you decide to do the complete course you WILL have to dedicate a lot of time to practice, it was a fun learning experience.

Latest posts

Back