CND CreativeSpa or Brisa add-on?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

Reaction score
Ok so i have done a search to see if there have been any others asking this, but alas, i failed to find anything.....

So Help! I'm in the process of doing the 5 day foundation course and am thinking about adding either CreativeSpa or Brisa to it for Day 6 but cannot decide which. I'd love to be able to offer treatments for natural nails, but then again I'm interested in gels, and would LOVE to be able to offer Shellac. Brisa would allow me to be able to offer gels, get the UV lamp and Shellac (I would obviously do the additional training to learn how to do Shellac correctly!)

So, which one do I go for? Is there much demand for Brisa? Originally I had planned to train in Bio Sculpture for Gels as more people seemed to have heard of it and there's is a greater colour range....but it's that wonderful UV lamp and the thoughts of being able to do Shellac AND gels that's throwing a spanner in the works.

Am I being silly? I do apologise if I am.....perhaps it's a no brained but unfortunately I am fresh meat in this wonderful beauty world..........

I did the L&P foundation with the Brisa add on course.

I maybe wrong but I think the Creative Spa add on just covers how to use the Mani/Pedi products but doesn't provide you with a Mani/Pedi certificate. If you want be obtain a certificate for Mani/Pedi you would also have to do the Finger Nail Naturally Mani & Toes Nails Naturally Pedi courses

Thanks for the reply...How did you find the Brisa? Do you use it a lot??

Has anyone else done day 6 in Brisa? How did you find it? (am generally talkin about being a newbie like me and not being that experienced in nails)...

Thanks!

Brisa is a beautiful product and we actually find we use more Brisa gel in the salon than ever before .. It 50:50 now with Brisa and L&P .. And this has occurred in the last year since the advent of Shellac. There will be more gels to come from CND in the near future too :)

Brisa is a dream to work with. Files so easily, completely colour stable so you never get to that ucky yellow stage that you get with so many other gels; Brisa is hypoallergenic and no heat spike. Brisa is actually a very superior gel indeed. My advice is to go for that!

I would definitely go for brisa, then perhaps book the spa as a standalone course at a later date.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Another bonus about Brisa is that you have the Brisa bold collection 7 opaque colours and 3 glitters/ shimmers that whe mixed create endless colour options allowing you to offer a completly bespoke service to your clients.
No need for hundreds of pots of colours when all you need is 10 so a lot more economical too.
I love Brisa gel....Its a Breeze to work with.
Jen xxx

Brisa it is then!!!!!!

Thanks lovelies! Oh how I do love this forum!!!

Red xxx

Latest posts

Back