CND discontinued products for 2014

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather them get rid of Iced Capp or sugared spice! Horrible colours

Silver VIP will be deeply missed - can we not ask for it to stay? I love it- I only bought some the other day at pro beauty- I feel like getting a second one too now- I don't get why they would discontinue that one- and I agree, they can have iced cappuccino instead!

Would love them to keep gold and silver VIP. Pleeeeeaaaasssssssssse😁💞

I might start a little campaign. Mr and mrs geek very often listen in on here and act upon it! Pleeeeease can we keep the VIP status's?? Our clients love them and so do we!

Here's another vote to keep the Statuses. Currently wearing Gold VIP over electric orange and it looks amazing!! (This pic doesn't really show it's full loveliness).

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394288475.824431.jpg

Let's all post our VIP status pics! In fact I may even start a new thread in dedication and mourning!

Last edited:
I would have been happy to see Vexed Violet go rather than M&R and the VIPs, but we all have different tastes. MOP I only use in nail art, but it is still useful for that purpose. I hope they bring a clear out instead.

Last edited:
I would have been happy to see Vexed Violet go rather than M&R and the VIPs, but we all have different tastes. MOP I only use in nail art, but it is still useful for that purpose. I hope they bring a clear out instead.

Yep! VV is another one I wouldn't miss, I only like it layered on purple purple

Wouldn't miss purple purple either - only gets used for rockstars. X

Let's all post our VIP status pics! In fact I may even start a new thread in dedication and mourning!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394309096.134013.jpg
I love silver VIP status, it goes great over so many colours and is stunning on a French too. These were nails I did for someone's engagement party and she kept them on for over 3 weeks!

I've already ordered a spare one as no idea when they will run out of stock.

It won't let me upload my VIP status nails :-(

They'll bring back the VIP(especially silver) paired with some awful color in a duo that we will only buy for the VIP. I have 5 bottles of Forest Glen because people can't get enough of Iced Vapor

Wouldn't miss purple purple either - only gets used for rockstars. X

I would be distraught if they discontinued Purple Purple it is my favourite of all the Shellac colours!

I'm sad they're getting rid of the VIP status. It's a nice shimmer to add to any colour without going all out rock star. I'm surprised if they aren't popular. Iced coral I don't use much, nor mother of pearl so I could live without them. But I would also be sad to see moonlight and roses go.

I am going to fingertips to re do my shellac training as I am purchasing the love cnd kit some of the colours have been discontinued so i wonder if i will still get them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Today I did Mint Convertible/Silver VIP & accent nails with Sage Scarf/Sizzling Sand/Zillionaire and it was subtle but a lovely mix and looked gorgeous. Better stock up now while I can. Will post pics later.

They'll bring back the VIP(especially silver) paired with some awful color in a duo that we will only buy for the VIP. I have 5 bottles of Forest Glen because people can't get enough of Iced Vapor

I know what you mean. I can see multiple purchases of the Paradise Additives happening just to get more Sizzling Sand glitter.

Vexed Violet looks great over 1 coat of Overtly Onyx...:) I use MOP over all my glitters before top coat...have to stock up on that!

I really hope that Hotski to Tchotchke won't be the next to be discontinued, I've had my suspicions ever since Vinylux came out and I saw it wasn't available in that.

Latest posts

Back