CND discontinued products for 2014

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm told by my girls that a light dusting of Denim Geod is amazing! Or mix it with Brisa.

Is that an additive that I can buy separately? Mix it with Brisa lite smoothing do you mean? Apply over two coats of base colour ie tropix? And then top coat?

I'm told by my girls that a light dusting of Denim Geod is amazing! Or mix it with Brisa.

Thanks. Is it from the latest collection? I hope it's going to be available on it's own as well.

I bloody hope not. Although I love using the additives they can be messy at times & layering it just easier!

Funny, I actually prefer additives because the finished nail is thinner (quicker soak off) and it's faster because you don't have to cure it

Nooooooo! Not Silver VIP and Iced Coral :( I can cope without mother of pearl but iced coral is one of my favourites and I put silver VIP over almost everything! :(

Also does anyone know which additives I could use to re-create iced coral?

I'd rather they discontinued Zillionaire as I hate it! The uneven shape of the glitter does my autistic head in lol

I really hope they bring Ice Vapour out as a stock colour, I'll miss silver vip, I never get the same result with glitter or additives on top as you do when it's IN the layer if you know what I mean.

I to am pretty sad about the discontinued colours! Silver VIP especially I use all these over rockstars too instead of 2 top coats as clearly pink changes some of the colours too much x I never use Zillionaire x

I to am pretty sad about the discontinued colours! Silver VIP especially I use all these over rockstars too instead of 2 top coats as clearly pink changes some of the colours too much x I never use Zillionaire x

Me too! And there isn't an additive that could replace it.

I'm sad about silver VIP too glad I've got a spare now!! Mother of pearl I use over rock stars! I'm no additives fan at all cant get on with it so I'm truly gutted!!!

I love zillionaire . I use it over rock stars , I think it gives a 3D effect.

But silver VIP is fab too , disappointed its being withdrawn.

It has been said before that if you want to keep a colour the best thing to do is beg and plead with CND directly....or words to that effect .

Email them and ask that your favourite is retained....that's how ruby ritz reappeared.

Keep going with zillionaire :) It looks lovely over tutti frutti, lobster roll and blackpool to name a few :)

I'm also gutted about silver VIP, it adds a subtle shimmer for those that don't like too much sparkle but don't want the pinkiness of Grapefruit Sparkle, I use it so very often, email sent !! :)

Also does anyone know which additives I could use to re-create iced coral?

Green Gold sparkle is the one you want :)

I guess denim geode for silver VIP - but it's a limited one, isn't it?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Having looked at this thread and my love for Silver VIP Status I ordered another one from S2 expecting it not to appear in the new catalogue released at the Excel PB Show last weekend. Only to find no Gold VIP Status in there but Silver VIP Status there. I personally prefer Silver VIP but would not have ordered extra had I known it was Gold VIP that has disappeared?! Can anyone clarify this for me? I could give S2 a call on Friday if not. Thanks in advance xxx

I thought they were discontinuing silver and keeping gold. If you find out will you let us know x

I thought they were discontinuing silver and keeping gold. If you find out will you let us know x

That's what I thought but the catalogue has silver VIP not gold VIP. So I'm confused. I'll ring them tomorrow and let you all know ;) xxx

Did anyone find out about silver n gold VIP yet? X

I just spoke to S2 the following CND Shellac colours are being discontinued:
Gold VIP
Silver VIP
Mother of pearl
Moonlight and roses
Iced coral

Silver VIP is still in the catalogue and will be sold until stock runs out. The others that don't appear in the catalogue are because they're sold out. I hope this clarifies a few things ;) x

Never did get to try Moonlight and Roses! :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I really like mother of pearl, and silver and gold VIP, they are great over just about every the shade. Sad to see them go.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back