CND Educators near me??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaseyboi

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Was jst wanting to know if there is any CND Educators near me or in the north west. Dying to do the l&p foundation course.

Cheers guys

xxx

The best thing you do would be to ring Sweet Squared and have a chat with them,they are very helpfull and will mail out all the relevant info hth's x 0845 210 60 60

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi becki thanx will do x

I'm booked on the Foundation course in Leeds in September but am trying to see if I can transfer onto a course nearer to me (in Liverpool) - just called S2 but wasn't given Manchester as an option, was only given Preston? Not that it's massively hard to get to, but just puzzled??

If you were not given the option of Manchester by S2 then this means that they are not approved CND Educators.

So does that mean Preston is? Like I said, just confused a little cos there seems to be conflicting posts re Manchester! x

If you were not given the option of Manchester by S2 then this means that they are not approved CND Educators.

I think NN, that having just read a post by Geeg that Manchester is an approved CND training Centre, but that the lady there is on holiday atm and they can't offer any dates until she has returned and given them some.

I'll see if I can find the link.........here you go the post is near the bottom of the first page http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/74682-anyone-deal-ezflow.html

So does that mean Preston is? Like I said, just confused a little cos there seems to be conflicting posts re Manchester! x

Things within S2 are constantly changing and evolving for us the tech's,they really are the best place to get the most accurate and up to date info hun

The Distributors and Sub Distributors changed last year so the best place to get the correct up to date information is by calling S2.

I think NN, that having just read a post by Geeg that Manchester is an approved CND training Centre, but that the lady there is on holiday atm and they can't offer any dates until she has returned and given them some.

I'll see if I can find the link.........

Thanks Rachel, that just goes to highlight the problems with asking for third hand information LOL.

Ask them that know rather than them who might guess LOL.

Thanks Rachel, that just goes to highlight the problems with asking for third hand information LOL.

Ask them that know rather than them who might guess LOL.

Couldn't agree more Honey :hug:

ring sweet squared 08452106060

they will tell you all about the training options in manchester, preston and environs!!

Latest posts

Back