CND L&P Conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dorsey36

Reaction score
Im usually a lurker however today i wanted to share my happiness. I have converted to cnd with my first conversion course l&p, it has completely given me my confidence back, not only by using this fantastic product but by having such a wonderful talented ambassador. thank you jeni! more courses already booked. xx:)

Hi there! What do you mean by L & P?? I am in the US and have been wondering that for awhile now, lol! :o

Hi there! What do you mean by L & P?? I am in the US and have been wondering that for awhile now, lol! :o

hi MzFinks, i did the liquid and powder basics x

This is great news, well done you and well done Jeni...!!

Im usually a lurker however today i wanted to share my happiness. I have converted to cnd with my first conversion course l&p, it has completely given me my confidence back, not only by using this fantastic product but by having such a wonderful talented ambassador. thank you jeni! more courses already booked. xx:)

Its fantastic isn't it hun :D I completed my L&P conversion 4 weeks ago now & I am amazed how much easier it gets with the right training, those CND ambassadors are truly amazing (thanks Rheah). I'm doing my Brisa Gel course on Monday...soooooo excited !!! & cant wait to book my next :) good luck sweetie x

Its fantastic isn't it hun :D I completed my L&P conversion 4 weeks ago now & I am amazed how much easier it gets with the right training, those CND ambassadors are truly amazing (thanks Rheah). I'm doing my Brisa Gel course on Monday...soooooo excited !!! & cant wait to book my next :) good luck sweetie x

lisa-jane, it really is fantastic! ive wasted so much money in the last year and now wished i had just used CND from the beginning, not gonna dwell anymore lol. im blessed with a very patient ambassador thank you and enjoy your brisa gel course:D xx

Aw hunni:o :hug: Thank you.
It made my day seeing how inspired you both were and the lightbulb moments that you both had.
Dont forget I'm on the end of the phone and now its all practise, practise.
You both did GREAT! You can certainly do it, just have the confidence in yourself.
You now have the tools and the knowledge to become the best.
And I will see you both very soon :wink2:
Jen XXXXX

Aw hunni:o :hug: Thank you.
It made my day seeing how inspired you both were and the lightbulb moments that you both had.
Dont forget I'm on the end of the phone and now its all practise, practise.
You both did GREAT! You can certainly do it, just have the confidence in yourself.
You now have the tools and the knowledge to become the best.
And I will see you both very soon :wink2:
Jen XXXXX

and there were plenty of those lightbulb moments.
see you soon.
xx

Isn't it brilliant, when you just have it shown to you and it all makes sense.
Jeni generates enough electricity in her classes to power the national grid, so light bulbs will certainly light up in her class. She is a born educator and be prepared for more of those light bulb moment.... be enlightened and enjoy all your other classes xxxx

Well done to Jenni who is of course brilliant and a great member of a brilliant team of CND Education Ambassadors ... they don't have the reputation they enjoy without hard work and dedication and talent. Very proud of all of them. :hug:

It is insightful to be shown new techniques that work but just as important is working with a Product that does everything a nail technician wants it to do for their clients' complete satisfaction. At the end of the day, that is what we all want isn't it? xx

Thank you Gigi, Ruth and Anna, your comments have made my day! xxxxxx

Do any of you know I'd CND conversion courses in Aberdeen scorland xxx

There certainly are. Ring 01313333180 the Fingertips Centre and they will give you all the information you need. :D

Finally... I get round to saying.... its been almost a week since we had Jeni's fantastic L&P course and I'm still buzzing. It really goes to show that you can always learn something new every day. To meet someone like Jeni is inspiring - I thought I did ok L&P enhancements, but WOW, what a difference a good ambassador and good product makes. I can't wait to do the Brisa Gel course !
Money and time well spent :D

Latest posts

Back