CND L&P glitter tip help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nattie3310

Reaction score
Hi geeks, hope you're all well, I have recently trained with CND, and am now practicing on clients before my final qualification day, just wondered what people's opinions were on the best way to achieve glitter tips? Is it best to mix glitter in with clear powder and apply to zone 1, in the same way as a French, or dip the bead into the glitter once it is formed, or do with shellac after the enhancement is created?
Thanks in advance. :) x

Thanks Geeg, yes I have heard of her and watched some of her videos, I just wondered what people's preferences were for achieving glitter tips, one of my clients has asked for them for her appt next week, I have done glitter tips with shellac and full rockstars, but was just trying to see what the most effective way was for L&P.

Thanks for the link though. :)

Thanks Geeg, yes I have heard of her and watched some of her videos, I just wondered what people's preferences were for achieving glitter tips, one of my clients has asked for them for her appt next week, I have done glitter tips with shellac and full rockstars, but was just trying to see what the most effective way was for L&P.

Thanks for the link though. :)
I would personallY paint the glitter tips on after My L&P service ... glitter tips should not in my opinion be a permanent option as clients want to change the glitter colour frequently and then it is a long job to remove the tips and start again with another colour so, I PAINT THEM. far more cost effective for everyone.

I would personallY paint the glitter tips on after My L&P service ... glitter tips should not in my opinion be a permanent option as clients want to change the glitter colour frequently and then it is a long job to remove the tips and start again with another colour so, I PAINT THEM. far more cost effective for everyone.

Brilliant. Thank you. :) will let you know how I get on! X

Latest posts

Back