CND L&P oh didnt we have

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaC

Reaction score
a lovely day today we went to fingertips (as sung to the Bangor song)

it was great meeting up with fellow geeks marioned and fifitrix as well as another few girls for a CND L&P course, and of course pestering wee fee and fiona. I cant say how much i learned in such a short time...and am now sporting 7 different nails lol..was gonna picture them and post it..blaming it all on wee fee.

the conversations were a bit wild like the talk of the Nail Tech who warmed her monomer between her legs...hehehe

lunch was care of MacDonalds...yummy...

Marion makes a fabby cup of tea...

Fiona and Wee Fee are a mine of information

I spent too much money..theres a surprise lol...well i need everything i bought dont i....(please say yes)

cant wait for the next course

LindaC xxxx

It was certainly a fab day, it was very relaxed and it seemed more like a girls day out but instead of talking about men it was all nails, after all they are far more interesting! :lol:

The Fi's were fab and it was so funny when someone said Fi and three of us looked round! I learned lots and my head is buzzing tonight, a lot for my brain cell to take in!

I need to get practicing and get used to the different way of working with a different system and a different brush who I have named Pat the Pro( I know I know Fee, it's press not pat, but that will remind me, see I did listen! :lol:)

It was great to meet Linda and the girls, and no it wasn't me who had the monomer between their legs!

Yes, you need everything you bought...lol!

Glad you all had a good time. I'm at CND Leeds tomorrow, can't wait!

So glad you guys enjoyed your L&P conversion!
You were a great class, a joy to teach :) looking forward to hearing how you all get on - pm me your pics!
Remember, corners first.....

fruit corners??? hehehehe

It really was a great day! I'm too tired to practice tonight, but wait till tomorrow! I'll be out the door from my other job as soon as possible and back home to get my kit out.

Thanks to Fi and Wee Fi for making it such a wonderful day!
Marion xx

I called My new brush Hairy Mary now I need a name for my old brush any suggestions??

I called My new brush Hairy Mary now I need a name for my old brush any suggestions??

:lol::lol::lol: Love it! Will need to have a think about your old brush.

Latest posts

Back