CND lamp problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.ellisons.co.uk/Store/Category/393/Product/27989.aspx

Anyone tried this lamp? It seems the cheapest option to have as a back up lamp incase the CND 1 breaks again, and it has a 2 min timer which is always handy, anyone tried it with shellac?

Also, has anyone heard any recent updates about when we are expecting the lamps?

Hey. I bought one of these when my last lamp went. Seems to be absolutely fine so far. The only thing I would say is it doesn't have a fan like the cnd one so if you're using it for heavy use it will get quite toasty x

I am assuming the CND lamps are back in stock as I have just received the fulfillment email saying 2 lamps are on their way to me :) yippee!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I am assuming the CND lamps are back in stock as I have just received the fulfillment email saying 2 lamps are on their way to me :) yippee!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I hope they are in Ireland 2moro..... Fingers and toes crossed xx

Iv had a email saying my lamp is being delivered tomorrow!! :) fingers crossed this time for all of us! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

OMG!!!! I can't believe this!!! The training course I wanted to do was tomorrow but couldn't book on it until the lamps were back in!! ! So now I'm not going to be able to go and have to wait a whole month! ! This has made me really grumpy!!! :(

Lamps have landed in Leeds xx

Mines being delivered tomorrow too!!!! The issue with the fault better had been fully fixed.......or else!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had an email too, its on its way...woo hoo
Third time lucky :eek:

I've had an email too, its on its way...woo hoo
Third time lucky :eek:

God 3rd time lucky?? Youre scaring me :eek:

S2 have lamps in stock!! Just ordered mine, along with some other essentials (sage scarf, can't wait!) xxxx

For those of you wanting lamps,they appear to be back in stock on S2 website :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My new replacement lamp arrived this morning! All of the buttons have preset times 10sec,90secs,120secs & 180secs!
Lets hope it last for years :rolleyes:

My new replacement lamp arrived this morning! All of the buttons have preset times 10sec,90secs,120secs & 180secs!
Lets hope it last for years :rolleyes:

That's great news!! Did your other lamp not have these preset times on before then?? xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

No it only had 10secs & 120secs preset hun x

No it only had 10secs & 120secs preset hun x

Ah I didn't know there was one like that! I just assumed they all had the 4 buttons on. Hopefully this means that's the newer one then and yes, like you say, last a LOOOOONG time! Lol xx

It had the A B C D buttons but only two were preset on mine?? Is yours not the same? X

It had the A B C D buttons but only two were preset on mine?? Is yours not the same? X

Mine has ABCD with preset times 10, 90, 120 & 180.

I've only ever had the one so not compared! xx

I too will be joining the faulty lamp gang. I called yesterday to get my RMA number and will be sending back tomorrow. Same as everyone else, loud crackle then burning smell. Really not good and there really should have been a product recall on these. Scared both me and my client. Was told on the phone yesterday they were still out of stock but following comments here, hopefully I'll have a new one very soon!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The CND Lamps have always had A, B, C & D buttons which are preset at 10, 90, 120 & 180 seconds :)

I too will be joining the faulty lamp gang. I called yesterday to get my RMA number and will be sending back tomorrow. Same as everyone else, loud crackle then burning smell. Really not good and there really should have been a product recall on these. Scared both me and my client. Was told on the phone yesterday they were still out of stock but following comments here, hopefully I'll have a new one very soon!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

omg i have just brought my kitchen fire extinguisher in to stand beside my nail desk now:Scared:

Are these quite new lamps you girlies are talking about? I've had mine 2 years.

Latest posts

Back