CND lamp problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg i have just brought my kitchen fire extinguisher in to stand beside my nail desk now:Scared:

Are these quite new lamps you girlies are talking about? I've had mine 2 years.

I luckily have 2. It appears to be a particular batch of recent lamps blossom so yours should be fine. My other lamp is over 2 years old now and no problems with that one *touch wood* my other lamp I only purchased a few months ago and like others, has become faulty after so many hours

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv just seen a post on Facebook that fingertips now has them in stock😄

Received mine this afternoon!! I cant contain my excitement, first client booked in for this evening :)

Manchester academy in leigh received stock this morning x

I received my two new lamps today! So very happy!! For me, it was FIVE lamps I have sent back in total (but have to say the customer care team at S2 have been amazing during these tough times;) ) fingers crossed I have better luck with the new ones! :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I got my lamp in December and *touch wood* mines been fine......

I got a new lamp about a week before Christmas from S2, is this likely to be from the bad batch? I might have to order a new one as back up just in case.

Every lamp I purchased from this batch died on me (five in total) - I found that once they had run for about 40 hours they seemed to die on me (pop, burning smell, and 2 bulbs would be blown) :(

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I bought mine around October time, and like others it's around the 40 hours mark that mine blew

The CND Lamps have always had A, B, C & D buttons which are preset at 10, 90, 120 & 180 seconds :)

Sorry Klassy, I have to disagree, yes they have always had 4 buttons but they weren't all pre-set, I had one of the second wave of lamps after the launch at the Event and mine wasn't pre-set, the instructions tell you how to do it.

My lamp was ice cold when I got it, it had literally just come out if the airplane hold and hadn't even warned up to ambient temperature so fast was the S2 turnaround, again it was at a high demand time and S2 were waiting on stock. They got them out super fast once they arrived to their credit

Sorry Klassy, I have to disagree, yes they have always had 4 buttons but they weren't all pre-set, I had one of the second wave of lamps after the launch at the Event and mine wasn't pre-set, the instructions tell you how to do it.

My lamp was ice cold when I got it, it had literally just come out if the airplane hold and hadn't even warned up to ambient temperature so fast was the S2 turnaround, again it was at a high demand time and S2 were waiting on stock. They got them out super fast once they arrived to their credit

Mine was freezing too! Got condensation on it whilst it warmed up to room temp. Ive got to say i would have appreciated an email from CND or Sweet Squared to acknowledge & apologise for the inconvenience caused and loss of earnings/business. CND pride themselves on 'LOVE & RESPECT' not great customer care from CND Imo!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am not a cnd girl but have been following.... Have they explained why they were doing this other than ' a faulty batch' ? I would want to know what was wrong and what has changed to prevent this happening again??

Ladies left with no lamp were you offered a back up plan/advise on how to continue or were you left to work it out yourselves?

Were they struggling to fix it? Is that why they were out of stock for so long???

I know it's always a good idea to have a back up of everything that is crucial but I would be stomping my feet for compensation for loss of earnings!!

I don't want to sound like I'm bashing s2 or cnd as I'm not I use them, just not shellac, I was just being nosy really!! Xx

Oh no I got my second lamp in October but don't use it much, I'm going to swap them over so I use the new one and see what happens x

I am not a cnd girl but have been following.... Have they explained why they were doing this other than ' a faulty batch' ? I would want to know what was wrong and what has changed to prevent this happening again??

Ladies left with no lamp were you offered a back up plan/advise on how to continue or were you left to work it out yourselves?

Were they struggling to fix it? Is that why they were out of stock for so long???

I know it's always a good idea to have a back up of everything that is crucial but I would be stomping my feet for compensation for loss of earnings!!

I don't want to sound like I'm bashing s2 or cnd as I'm not I use them, just not shellac, I was just being nosy really!! Xx

Sweet Squared told me 'they dont DO compensation as a company'! Erm hows that possible???

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's sad that they haven't been as helpful as they could have been by the sounds of it...cnd and s2 customers are always so loyal and so quick to recommend them on here and it sounds like the loyalty hasn't been returned!! email updates are free!!! Xx

I got my CND lamp in December and all my buttons are preset, I just checked so this will be nothing for me. I was told when I did my training it was to allow for future products so we wouldn't have to buy a new lamp for each new product x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I got my CND lamp in December and all my buttons are preset, I just checked so this will be nothing for me. I was told when I did my training it was to allow for future products so we wouldn't have to buy a new lamp for each new product x

^^ I am the same as you I was told the buttons were for supposed future releases they were not allowed to discuss :) x

^^ I am the same as you I was told the buttons were for supposed future releases they were not allowed to discuss :) x

I was told this when I got my first lamp in May 2010 when Shellac started, still waiting for these future products lol. I'm hoping it never happens and we just get a LED instead!

Karaxxx

I've been following with interest. How did you find working with non system lamps whilst waiting for the new batch ?

Yes that's all they told me....I guess they said it for reassurance perhaps x

Latest posts

Back