CND lime light?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

louiser

Reaction score
I've just come accross this product but without an explanation, I was just wondering what it was? It is just in a polish bottle but looking at it I can't work it out! Is it just a polish or some sort of treatment? It is from the Black light collection.

Thank you x x

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I've just come accross this product but without an explanation, I was just wondering what it was? It is just in a polish bottle but looking at it I can't work it out! Is it just a polish or some sort of treatment? It is from the Black light collection.

Thank you x x
It is a polish - looks terrific over black, Bagpuss did a picture a while ago

grafxgal

Reaction score
It's just a polish... can be used by itself or over the top of another polish.....looks fab over the top of voodoo.....I think bagpuss has a pic in her gallery with the voodoo and limelight.

edit: did it again typed too slow. lol

nicky's nails

Reaction score
ooh yes i bought this simply because i saw angies thread about it, it looks fab over black, but i also have used it over pink and jade green and it looks diff whatever you use it over, also when i went on hols and didnt want to be changing polish all the time i used it on its own just to add a touch of colour to my nails, few people commented on it

lovley stuff it is xx

louiser

Reaction score
Thank you everyone, Gotta get me some of that! x x

Glamnails72

Reaction score
Just to add another colour combination to the mix here, but try it over the hot pop blue - beautiful!

Hope

Reaction score
Fab over NFS too xx

louiser

Reaction score
Out of curiosity what are the other colours from the black light collection like?

Latest posts