CND manicure line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarMama

Reaction score
Are they coming out with a new line? I went to my distributor to get the citrus line (since it's spring and I've been using the almond all winter) and they said it's gone and not coming back. Now I don't know what to use.

Are they coming out with a new line? I went to my distributor to get the citrus line (since it's spring and I've been using the almond all winter) and they said it's gone and not coming back. Now I don't know what to use.

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question but what I would do is 'spring up' the Almond Spa Manicure range till your distributer can give you an answer.

Incorporate your favorite invigorating spring like CND Scentsations into your Almond Spa Manicure Service, Tangerine & Lemongrass is a nice one for this time of year, or Honeysuckle & Pink Grapefruit.

You could also try adding a few drops of citrus scented essential oil (approved and manufactured specifically for massage) to your Almond Milk bath and Almond moisture scrub.

Good luck.

Thank you for the ideas :)

you could add cherry and nutmeg sensation and set up a pretty ritual tray and call it cherry blossom manicure .
like this one I did ,
picture.php

Oh that's so pretty!

Black Cherry & Nutmeg with the Almond is FAB!

The Pro section on CND.com is a really valuable tool for ideas, there's lots in there incorporating different 'flavours' together.

Have a play with some different scents together, you'd be surprised at what great combinations there are. This is also a great way to keep things exciting for clients, you can create a lot just by swapping out flavours!

I hope CND are keeping the Citrus Spa line going - I love it! I've only just done the Spa-tacular training and the Citrus and the Marine were the products I trained with so hopefully this is a good sign that Citrus is here to stay.

I might call S2 tomorrow to check though.....

I've been wondering this too because I've been getting a LOT of emails from my suppliers about that line being on sale.

I got an email too

I've been wondering this too because I've been getting a LOT of emails from my suppliers about that line being on sale.

I noticed the same for their nailpolish.

I received an email from CND this morning regarding a sale on the manicure/pedicure range of Almond, Citrus and Marine. It may be totally unrelated, or it may not be and until something is officially released we won't know. It's obviously a great time to stock up if you are in the States and love those ranges though.

I called S2 and they confirmed that the Citrus manicure range and Earth pedicure range are being discontinued :sad:

Almond and Marine are staying though.....

Last edited:
I called S2 and they confirmed that the Citrus manicure range and Earth pedicure range is being discontinued :sad:

Oh no some of my clients don't like almond, they love citrus smells, I hope it's going to be replaced with something else xx

Hmmm maybe something even betters coming??

Omg can't believe citrus range is going! Have a client that is allergic to almond so no CND manicures for her and a lot of my clients don't like almond anyway. Can see me losing a lot of business if almond is the only range on offer. Urgh I don't like almond either! So disappointing!

I called S2 and they confirmed that the Citrus manicure range and Earth pedicure range are being discontinued :sad:

No WAY! That's not fair. Most of my clients dont like the marine range. Thank God I've got a good amount of the earth one still. How am I supposed to break this news to my most loyal client?? :(

Also, the citrus was FAB for my OH hands cause he's a car mechanic :(

Devastated. I hope they bring out something better else I will be very cross x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I know, I'm gutted too :(

Almond is an acquired taste - I really like it but my clients tend to prefer Citrus.

It is definite as the lady at S2 double checked with a colleague. And she said that CND have not announced any replacement lines so at the momen it will just be Marine and Almond. I sincerely hope that changes though.....

No WAY! That's not fair. Most of my clients dont like the marine range. Thank God I've got a good amount of the earth one still. How am I supposed to break this news to my most loyal client?? :(

Also, the citrus was FAB for my OH hands cause he's a car mechanic :(

Devastated. I hope they bring out something better else I will be very cross x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek
Gutted!
My clients love the Raw Earth Spa Pedicure range, including me!
Annoying when this happens.... I can only think something "new" is coming 😉.....

I cant imagine CND being the market leaders that they are leaving us with only one range of each. They would understand that some people don't like the smell of almond.

It would be like only doing only red nail varnish wouldn't it. :confused:

Im sure they've got something sneaky up their sleeves and with THE EVENT only three weeks away Im sure we will find out soon xxxxx

I cant imagine CND being the market leaders that they are leaving us with only one range of each. They would understand that some people don't like the smell of almond.

It would be like only doing only red nail varnish wouldn't it. :confused:

Im sure they've got something sneaky up their sleeves and with THE EVENT only three weeks away Im sure we will find out soon xxxxx

That's exactly what I thought but daredn't say it out loud lol!! x

Latest posts

Back