CND names Holly Schippers 2010 Education Ambassador of the Year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
Having joined the company in 2004 as education ambassador, Holly Schippers was awarded 2010 Education Ambassador of the Year by CND .

Passionate about technique and nail education, Schippers has earned a reputation as a respected voice within the professional industry. As Roxanne Valinoti, education training manager of CND, pointed out: "Holly Schippers is an exemplary CND Education Ambassador who radiates effective know-how, passion and professionalism."

Furthermore, Schippers is renowned as a social media authority, connecting with salon professionals and distributors about CND's products, techniques, services and mission. She also blogs regularly as the FingerNailFixer for NAILS Magazine.

Attachments

• holly[1].jpg
    holly[1].jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 207
Thoroughly deserves it!

Absolutely! well done Holly :)

Completely deserved. Congrats.

Congratulations Holly ... you give your time selflessly and have helped countless Nail Professionals over the years.

I'm so glad you have been given the recognition that you deserve... you are an inspiration to us all! :hug:

Very much deserved! Love watching your videos :)

Congratulations, Holly. It's well deserved! You have taken education to a new level! :hug:

Congratulations Holly, Very well deserved your an inspiration to us all.
Happy nails!!!!

Even some of my clients know who 'fingernailfixer' is :-0) well deserved Holly xx

Congratulations Holly :hug:

What a fantastic recognition x

Well done Holly, you really deserve it. Love watching your videos also, they have helped so much.:)

Holly is an inspiration to us all. She is absolutely amazing and she is very much respected globally..............and I just love her to bits xxx

Well done Holly, you rock !!!!!!

Congrats Holly! I've learned a lot from you and hope you keep up the good work. Cheers! :biggrin:

Holly, you have helped countless thousands with your little bites of video information ... Such an easy no nonsense way with you and so real that nail techs really appreciate it and frankly just like sitting down with you and 'having a play togethet'! You are a love and we love that you have received this award that is so richly deserved. :hug:

Holly, you have helped countless thousands with your little bites of video information ... Such an easy no nonsense way with you and so real that nail techs really appreciate it and frankly just like sitting down with you and 'having a play togethet'! You are a love and we love that you have received this award that is so richly deserved. :hug:

same as me congratulation holly

Well done Holly, like all your fans think you are one of a kind!! xxx

Congratulations, Holly! Well deserved.

Congratulations Holly,
Well Deserved ;-)

its nice to see a well deserved and positive thread ,
Well done sweetie you have done alot for the nail world in the past year your dedication shines through, like the glitter in our Shellac :)
Thank you x

Latest posts

Back