CND Nourishing Remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have recently introduced Gelish along with my Shellac and it does remove it very well also :)
Great thank you!x

Hi Guys

So glad your loving the new remover, but for those of you that haven't yet its fab and yep it really does work in 8 minutes! It actually works 20% faster than pure acetone.
One of the key ingredients other than acetone is Macadamia nut oil - acetone soluble oil bonds with acetone to reduce evaporation speed.
It slows down acetone evaporation during removal allowing it to penetrate through Shellac and enhancement layers, softening product so it is easier to remove. It is also very moisturising.
It smells delicious too because of the Cucumber fragrance!

Kelly Winterburn
International Education Ambassador - Team CND
Sweet Squared LLP

i wasnt sure at first especially by the price but thought i would try a small bottle first and i was impressed (dont know why i was surprised by that!) it didnt dry the nails at all!! but i really dont like the smell!

Hi Guys

So glad your loving the new remover, but for those of you that haven't yet its fab and yep it really does work in 8 minutes! It actually works 20% faster than pure acetone.
One of the key ingredients other than acetone is Macadamia nut oil - acetone soluble oil bonds with acetone to reduce evaporation speed.
It slows down acetone evaporation during removal allowing it to penetrate through Shellac and enhancement layers, softening product so it is easier to remove. It is also very moisturising.
It smells delicious too because of the Cucumber fragrance!

Kelly Winterburn
International Education Ambassador - Team CND
Sweet Squared LLP

I'd it safe to use on anyone that may have nut allergies due to the ingredients?

Can anyone who previously used D-Solve tell me if its any faster than D-Solve?

yes its faster and it comes off much easier (if thats possible!)

Love the new remover....don't love the price though but I know I'll pay it.....it is a quality product xxx once you try it you will want to continue using it so be warned:Love::Love::Love:

It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!! .....simples :D

yes its faster and it comes off much easier (if thats possible!)

Sorry to be a pain. So... how long does it take you with D-Solve and how long does it take you with the new remover?

I'd like a pink bottle with menda pump, like the scrub fresh but in pink, just in case anyone in the know is listening ;)
Used this on my mum today who has been having shellac for 18 months she was amazed at the removal and condition of her nails after.

At first I thought that I really wanted to try it, then I thought to myself that I don't actually need it as I am very, very happy with DSolve and it won't actually make the boat go faster :wink2: it is more expensive per ml etc.

Now all of you are loving it and I am in a dilemma!

Is it really such a big deal to try it ... one 250ml bottle? I think anyone using Shellac would be a bit silly not to just try it and see for themselves if they want to invest further! I myself just bought a 250ml bottle. No way am I NOT going to try it at least.

I used the new remover tonight and have to say I was really impressed with it. I usually find wrapping off with d-solve takes about 10mins but this new remover actually only took about 5mins and the skin wasn't white or dried out looking. I must admit I thought it was just gonna be a bit of hype but it does actually do what it says on the tin. Great stuff.

At first I thought that I really wanted to try it, then I thought to myself that I don't actually need it as I am very, very happy with DSolve and it won't actually make the boat go faster :wink2: it is more expensive per ml etc.

Now all of you are loving it and I am in a dilemma!

But I think it WILL make the boat go faster! It will speed up the treatment and it'll be better for your clients' nails. Your clients will be much happier with the service they get from you over the salon where it takes longer and their nails dry out, and you'll end up with more clients.

For those who have used the new remover. Do you find that the next set of Shellac'd nails are as good as they were with other removal!

I'm asking because of the moisturising nut oil! Is this easily removed with scrub fresh for the next application?

For those who have used the new remover. Do you find that the next set of Shellac'd nails are as good as they were with other removal!

I'm asking because of the moisturising nut oil! Is this easily removed with scrub fresh for the next application?
Mine are looking the same as they would usually after one week, so far so good!

But I think it WILL make the boat go faster! It will speed up the treatment and it'll be better for your clients' nails. Your clients will be much happier with the service they get from you over the salon where it takes longer and their nails dry out, and you'll end up with more clients.

I'm obviously not very good at this then Lynne! I thought I was getting the hang of my spending and really thinking about if I actually need things. Being very happy with DSolve and a little solar oil before hand, I thought I could not be tempted.

I'm perfectly happy with D.Solve ... Never had anyone's fingers go white but there is no way I'm not going to try something new. Whether I continue to use it or not after trying will remain to be seen.

I'd it safe to use on anyone that may have nut allergies due to the ingredients?

No I wouldn't have thought it was OK if someone had a nut allergy. It's the actual nut oil which is used, not just a fragrance. I wouldn't risk it. My daughter has a friend who is so allergic, if someone eats nuts and just breathes near her she goes into anaphylactic (sp?) shock, some people are incredibly sensitive.

I'm definitely going to try it and probably once I finish all my dsolve will buy a big bottle because I'm a sucker for something that's bigger and better :)

thanks for all the replies and the picture!

I'm actually a little jealous you all have it already and I don't lol x

Latest posts

Back