CND Nourishing Remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait to use the rest of my Dsolve up and open my little bottle to see if its as fab as it seems.

I use Magi wraps rather than Shellac ones and I am concerned about the cost but if it means clients arent worrying about dry nails they will come back more and hey presto money returned!

:)

Ooh thats interesting to know.... Pity I've only just received my 1 litre of d'solve this morning - I'd have tried out the new stuff ;P

I think what people would really like to know is if The CND Nourishing Remover (which is the correct branded name of the product) removes the product quicker and how it leaves the condition of the skin and the nails, rather than just that it smells nice. :lol:
Yes to all of the above!
Nails are great after, it's quicker, much better, well worth trying x

For those who have used the new remover. Do you find that the next set of Shellac'd nails are as good as they were with other removal!

I'm asking because of the moisturising nut oil! Is this easily removed with scrub fresh for the next application?

I'm interested in this too i.e have those who have used it for a while found a re Shellac lasts just as beautifully as it does after using dsolve? (I guess the usual thorough use of scrub fresh would ensure no problems but would be interested in opinions). Will be trying it for myself as soon as I place my next order of course too as the product sounds perfect :)

Last edited:
Ok so I used it for the first time today to remove Gelish, I found that it didn't actually speed up the removal as such, I removed the wraps after 10mins instead off 12mins and it still needed longer, so tried again after 12min but the product did come off more easily and soaked right through to the base, which usually I find with using acetone I still have to wipe the nail to remove the last bits of residue, with the new CND nourishing remover I didn't have to do this, its also left the nails and skin looking much more healthy and moisturized, so im very happy with it :)

I used it also a few days ago to remove my Shellac then reapplied my Shellac and haven't had any problems.

So I will be investing in the larger bottle later, next test is to try it soaking off L&P's :) Anyone used it for this yet?

Used it for the first time today the nails looked fab nice and conditioned. I really don't like the smell though its great to try but I think I'll stick to my dsolve and maybe keep a bottle for clients who do suffer with any dryness although they shouldn't if they follow the correct aftercare 😉

Has anyone used it yet for removing L&P's?

It is my understanding this product is a Shellac remover, not an enhancement remover .... CND have other products specifically for L&P.

It has instructions in the back of the bottle for enhancement removal Geeg :)

My little bottle of the new remover arrived this morning along with my twinkle additives. can't wait to try both out :)

My little bottle of the new remover arrived this morning along with my twinkle additives. can't wait to try both out :)

Same. I'm doing my nails right now. I
Went for midnight swim with the pewter and blue glitter fading into each other. It's nice :)

I'm pretty sure Fee said at the master painter class that the L&Ps were wrapped and removed completely and cleanly.... in 20 minutes!

Yes, the remover does smell lovely (quite fresh and 'cucumbery') which is a pleasant surprise but, as has been said, that's not the only reason to buy it......

As with all things CND, it does exactly what it says on the 'tin'... however, as with all things CND, I will never cease to be amazed at just how quickly and brilliantly it works (even though I obviously know it will!). It removes fantastically quickly and the nails looked like they had never been touched, like completely virgin nails - which is exactly the result we should all be looking for on removal.

I think that, though it is a bit more expensive, it's still not exactly extortionate for at least one bottle to try. You're not wasting anything by trying it and, if you can't see much difference, then you're competely free to go back to dsolve.

I will be sticking to CND remover. Yes it is a bit more expensive but to me it's worth it to elevate my services to the next level. It seperates me from the other techs working in my area and means that I am further able to justify my prices (which have risen, in line with my new master painter status :D)

Thanks for the replies, I'm doing a new set of L&P's on a client on Wednesday so ill try it out and let you know if its any faster, as far as it being more expensive, time is money so it's paying for itself and I'm happy with the added bonus the nails look so much more healthy.

You lucky people in the UK, I only WISH I could get my hands on a bottle of the new remover - I can't even get D-Solve here!

And you don't want to know what I pay for plain old acetone...:eek:

I used the new remover for removing ACG and it was quicker than acetone with no white fingers.
However, on a client with cold hands it needed an extra 5 mins and her fingers were showing signs of white-ness. I will use it in conjuction with heated mitts for the correct time in future.
It removes shellac quicker than reg acetone and fingers in fab condition afterwards.
I will continue to use it on my daughter and anyone with sensitive or dry skin, I want to try D solve now though!

I used the new remover for removing ACG and it was quicker than acetone with no white fingers.
However, on a client with cold hands it needed an extra 5 mins and her fingers were showing signs of white-ness. I will use it in conjuction with heated mitts for the correct time in future.
It removes shellac quicker than reg acetone and fingers in fab condition afterwards.
I will continue to use it on my daughter and anyone with sensitive or dry skin, I want to try D solve now though!

HEATED MITTS!?!
Do you know that CND Nourishing Remover contains acetone?
I wouldn't out anything electrical that emits heat near acetone, very dangerous and electrical fires are the worst!!

If your clients hand are cold maybe offer them a cuppa before hand so when while there holding the cup it warms there hands up?
Or I have my minx lamp on my desk so If some one has very cold Hands I pop that on very low for 2 mins to warm them up then proceed onto removal

Warm their hands first in the mitts and then use the remover ... But not both at the same time.

Or you could use a wheat pad or similar for them to rest their hands on for warmth. The kind you put on the microwave to warm up.

I use a wheat pad for cold hands, really does help

I just wondered if anyone else has used this to remove l&p enhancements, I broke a nail today so I thought I would trial it to remove my nsi l&p which had shellac tinsel toast on top, I have to say I was very impressed. It was quicker and no whiteness or that tightening feeling you can get from acetone.

I loved the smell to, reminds me of cucumber for some reason :)

Just thought I'd mention it.

Latest posts

Back