CND or EzFlow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm having a bit of a dilemma at the moment. I have decided to continue my training up to master level (hopefully) but I am in limbo about who to continue with.

I have my l&p conversion with CND but I have tried out EzFlow powders and like them too.

So I have decided to turn to my fellow geeks to help me.

I love both but dont want to take both routes (money etc). My husband has now caved and said he will pay for my courses to get me where I want to be (master artist).

So please let me know what you think on this subject. All comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Angela x

I would go with ever ones nearest to you personally ,just my opinion,sometimes I ve wanted to do other training in the past but have been put off by the long distance travelling.Im now with CND about four juntions down the motorway from me, so encourages me more to go back for some more... no worries.:)

I would go with ever ones nearest to you personally ,just my opinion,sometimes I ve wanted to do other training in the past but have been put off by the long distance travelling.Im now with CND about four juntions down the motorway from me, so encourages me more to go back for some more... no worries.:)

Hi hun where are you then I see you are in Reading, thats where I work. I didn't know there was a CND round here.

Thanks for the information

Ang x

Will send you a pm now...bear with me.:)

I have asked on another forum too and I have been given the answer I was expecting.

I was just hoping for more of a reply/oppinion from you guys but thanks to Missy G for her input. :)

By asking such a question you're only going to get 2 sorts of replies! One will say go with Creative and the other will say go with EzFlow!! Depending on who answers!

I, of course, would say go with EzFlow but I am an EzFlow Master Artist and I think their training is secnd to none. However, someone who is a creative master could come here and say exactly the same thing. Who will be right?? Neither of us. YOU have to decide which company is best for YOU.

Weigh up all the pros and cons for each company and decide how it fits in with your life. I personally am willing to travel a long way for excellent training but you might need somewhere more local. By all means do your research here but you've chosen 2 top companies and I think training to master level with either will be a great achievement. Good Luck!

Thanks hun I appreciate your answer and I know exactly what you mean. I am willing to travel for excellent education and I know both are great for that. I have an l&p conversion with CND but I do love EzFlow colours.

Oh well I got alot of work to do before choosing although I think I have a fairly good idea.

Thanks for the input.

Angela x

I think you have to ask which product line would best suit your business not what you yourself would necessarily like.

For example, millions of different colour choices has no place in my business as my clients love the more natural look ... but if I want colour, I can have whatever I want from CND and I can mix it myself saving money and storage space and 'dust catchers'.

As for Master Classes, CND Master classes are about product knowledge plus technique not how to do competition nails which is of little interest to most technicians as it is not important to the every day business of ding salon nails.

Which company philosophy fits in the best with your future plans?

I think you have to ask which product line would best suit your business not what you yourself would necessarily like.

For example, millions of different colour choices has no place in my business as my clients love the more natural look ... but if I want colour, I can have whatever I want from CND and I can mix it myself saving money and storage space and 'dust catchers'.

As for Master Classes, CND Master classes are about product knowledge plus technique not how to do competition nails which is of little interest to most technicians as it is not important to the every day business of ding salon nails.

Thanks Gigi I totally get what you mean and appreciate your comments. Most of the clients I have at the mo are all p&w with maybe a gem or 2. So I know what would best suit them.

I have alot to think about and research although I kindof know where I'm going (husband seemed to know before me too lol)

Thanks again
Angela

I am a CND devotee and I think, from reading this site for as long as I have, that I made the best choice.

The education and support is second to none............and in my opinion that is the most important consideration - good luck:)

I agree you need to work out what is best for your business and clients however I think there may be some confusion here. EzFlow Master Artist courses doesn't focus at all on competition work. The courses, as I'm sure CND Master level courses do, stretch the technician to become the best they can be.

I'm glad you like the EzFlow colours, so do I!! (and so do lots of my clients!) A big part of Master Artist level is achieving the perfect pink and white as this, for so many of us, is our staple 'bread and butter'.

All the best with whichever path you choose hon xx

Just to clarify, I am an EzFlow Master Artist and my training was centred around product knowledge and technique, it did not even cover competition work.

Just thought I would clarify as the above quote isn't accurate.

Both CND and EzFlow will offer very high quality master artist training.

Lou x

I've trained to master level with Creative and found the support and teaching has gone far beyond my expectations as a nail technician. It must be the best professional decision i've made.

The reason i converted to CND was recommendation from another nail technician. And to be totaly honest i've never looked back. If i did have to pick a fault it would have to be that sometimes certain faults in my nails weren't being picked up on. I only now this now with hindsight, thinking well how come no one mentioned it before. :irked:

The fact that you like the colours of Eziflow i wouldn't let influence you.

EzFlow Master Artist courses doesn't focus at all on competition work.

A big part of Master Artist level is achieving the perfect pink and white as this, for so many of us, is our staple 'bread and butter'.

Just to clarify, I am an EzFlow Master Artist and my training was centred around product knowledge and technique, it did not even cover competition work.
When I see 'normal' EzFlow p+w's they're usually very deep (exaggerated) smiles, this is where I think the confusion lies, in that very deep (exaggerated) smiles are associated with competition nails and don't look at all natural.

That's what I see anyway, FWIW :wink2:

I did the EzFlow conversion despite knowing I really wanted CND (travel and all that) I now know that for many reasons I want to continue my career with CND. I would go further into detail but it is a long story. Like I say, I have not converted to CND yet but I have had so much from them so far even before I have taken their courses.

I agree with stephen, I am trained with Ezflow but will be continuing my education with CND.

Wow I can clearly see alot of folk are passionate for the product they have chosen.

I have converted with CND and I think I will continue with them so my first port of call if my pre-masters.

Thank you so much for all your comments I really appreciate them and value what you say.

Angela xx

Latest posts

Back