CND Shellac colour range, what would you add?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Holly

Reaction score
I need to order a new top coat so figured I would add a new colour too (I'm addicted)
I need suggestions, what ONE
colour would you add to this collection? I really like the look of iced cappuccino and strawberry smoothie
So far I have;

Hotski tchotchskie
Cerulean sea
Midnight swim
Blackpool
Cream puff
Grapefruit sparkle
Bare chemise
Field fox
Tutti frutti
Gold vip status
Locket love
Burnt vermillion
Hot chillis
Hollywood
Masquerade

Ice Vapor or Cake Pop

Ice vapour is amazing but not sure if u can get it on its own. Cake pop is very very popular especially if u use lecente white golden iridescent glitter over it. Another favorite of my clients is dark lava.

Tropix or lobster roll x

I was wondering whether to get ice vapour or grapefruit sparkle. Which would anybody recommend?

Cake pop is also on my list, it looks gorgeous. I'm still building a collection so would be interested in following this.

Miss_Holly,
Dark Lava & Red Baroness are extremely popular with my clients, I have to reorder them regularly.

Inmyeyes,
Grapefruit Sparkle is also really popular with my clients, it's gorgeous for a french polish with a bit of sparkle and is fab layered over most other colours.
I love Ice Vapour, it's a fabulous sparkle but it's a Christmas limited edition and is sold in a duo pack with Frosted Glen which I've only use once (on myself). Last time I checked the Sweet Squared site it was no longer available - they had fab offers before Christmas and I think they probably sold out.

I was wondering whether to get ice vapour or grapefruit sparkle. Which would anybody recommend?

Cake pop is also on my list, it looks gorgeous. I'm still building a collection so would be interested in following this.

They are completely different, Iced Vapour is a big bold silver glitter suspeded in a clear base, as far as I know not available on it's own, only part of a duo pack with some additives.

Grapefruit Sparkle is completely different, it's very fine sparkles, more like glitter dust in a milky base which is somewhere between pink/nude/peach so it's great over lots of other colours or layering.

Both are lovely, Iced Vapour at Christmas is a best seller hand over fist

ETA - in answer to the original question too - Wildfire (classic red)

Looks like I might struggle with ice vapour then! Maybe a gold or silver VIP status instead. Thanks!

I would add Cake Pop, very popular especially with spring around the corner your clients will love it x

you definitely need a dark brown/red.fedora, dark dahlia are great choices and very poplular all year rouns

you don't have my two most popular colours which are tinted love and lobster roll , both popular all year round with my clients :)

If it's a glitter you'd like to add I am addicted to grapefruit sparkle. Beautiful alone or layered!

Hum I think Ice vapour will be a miss (hate that they do duos >_< )

I should add I'm in Australia so going into autumn, the only red out of masquerade, hot chillis and Hollywood I've actually used has been masquerade, no one has really even asked about a red :/ I have mainly younger clients so I either get the girls wanting really dark or super brights &#128517;

Oh tinted love looks nice!! I also kind of liked fedora

Dark Lava is beautiful and a popular colour and Tropix too :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Grapefruit Sparkle is lovely although I prefer it layered. Have you looked at Desert Poppy? It's a coral colour with a bit of sparkle - very nice. x

Hum I think I was a bit
Vague, the colours I listed are the ones I already have &#9786;&#65039;

So far tossing up between plum Paisley, cake pop, and fedora

I thought masquerade was a "dark red" or did everyone mean darker again? I'm confused haha

I also like steel gaze, I have desert poppy in vinylux but no one has ever really been keen on it

Hum I think I was a bit
Vague, the colours I listed are the ones I already have &#9786;&#65039;

So far tossing up between plum Paisley, cake pop, and fedora

I thought masquerade was a "dark red" or did everyone mean darker again? I'm confused haha

Plum paisley is really lovely and so is cake pop so u won't go wrong if u get those. Masquerade is more of s dark purple sort of colour not really a dark red at all. (To me anyway!)

Masquerade is burgundy... Iv had plum Paisley since since last autumn and nobody's ever chosen it. Cake pops very popular in spring/summer. Personally I wouldn't get a winter colour at this point go for a summer/spring or all year one. At the minute my 3 most popular are cityscape, tropix and tinted love everyone's ready for summer now I think x

Latest posts

Back