CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave up and went to bed, ordered this morning at 6am, now to spend the day waiting for the fullfillment e mail, fingers crossed it comes today I am going on my hols on Saturday so wont have much play time!!

I tried about 30 times last night with no luck but managed to get my order through first thing this morning :) can go to work happy now! Tired, but happy haha xx

Up at 7:30, coffee in hand, order placed like a breeze! :p x

Hmmm I had a locket love vinylux in my basket which was out of stock by this morning grrrrrr will have a very unhappy client today! But on the bright side all of the shelloac and additives were still in stock!

Oooh and I forgot to say, love the descriptions of the new Shellac colours btw! xx

Hmmm I had a locket love vinylux in my basket which was out of stock by this morning grrrrrr will have a very unhappy client today! But on the bright side all of the shelloac and additives were still in stock!

I managed to get Locket Love this morning...well at least I hope so! It was in my basket and the order went through...I hope it arrives x

I ordered mine at about 8am. Twice i had to resubmit, but then it went through no problem.

I try not to stay up late when there's a new collection because there always seems to be problems until the morning. Everything i wanted was in stock too xx

^^^the Vinylux minis haven't arrived so they put the additives up earlier than planned instead....

Great, it was the Vinylux minis I was going to buy today. Do we know when they will be in?

Great, it was the Vinylux minis I was going to buy today. Do we know when they will be in?

I'm sure they've said next week for the mini set

My order will still not go through :sad:

I woke up at 5am hit the submit order button and went through no problem.

Round of applause for S2 for sorting it at such an ungodly hour. Now that's service :)
Vicki x

Nope still not going through!!!!!!!

Yep just gone.....phew 😁😁😁

I'm sure they've said next week for the mini set

Thanks. I need to place an order today to make up a gift set for someone's birthday at the weekend. Looks like I'm ordering again next week!

Tired for about 20mins this morning as it still wouldn't go through. On the phone to s2 too but eventually it just worked! Win :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

One quick question......when and how are they going to release the other 12 colours for this year!!! My bank balance is draining fast!! Lol :Love::Love:

Rang sweet squared and ordered over the phone .....it's finally gone through :Love:

I managed to get Locket Love this morning...well at least I hope so! It was in my basket and the order went through...I hope it arrives x
Ahh so it was you that stole my locket love then? (shakes fist in cartoon stylie) Why I oughtta.......... ;)

Blimey that was so exciting last night, I dont know how you lot can be on here and ordering at the same time. I was on s2 and in the zone with ordering and now reading this I have relived the night with excitement and apprehension. ...so exciting. I slept well after my order went in, thankfully I didn't have to wait to long.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What did she say u missed that one

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back