CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woke up at 4.30 straight on S2 order gone through so happy and excited 😄

Thank you to the Sam's for working so hard and keeping us up to date ❤

I did the same. Randomly woke up at 4.45 & grabbed my phone, tried it and it went though. :) x

Just waited 25mins to get through to S2 to place my order over the phone. They still couldn't process the order as the payment system isn't working and have no been promised a callback later today. She couldn't apologise enough. But now I'm worried as promised clients I'd have them by Saturday... :-(

Whoop whoop just got mine from the shop with additives just to keep calm n drive home to play now lol

Whoop whoop just got mine from the shop with additives just to keep calm n drive home to play now lol

I'm a little bit over jealous of you right now...lol! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just found this on Instagram. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375865763.076196.jpg

Oooh could you do us a little swatch of the additives?

Can't wait to pay with the additives and yes please do some swatches of the additives :) pwetty pleas with additives n top :p

This pic is probably on this thread and I'm hoping its this collection !!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375868362.407552.jpg

So glad I made the decision not to stay up after reading all your pain from last night! I went on and got mine at 6.30am!

I have my new shades. Haven't gone for blue rapture or steel gaze at the moment. It was great popping into the fingertips centre and seeing the girls experiment with different layering options. I couldn't wait to get home to recreate them.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't order on the Internet as I live in Jersey.....so have just phoned my order through...answered straight away....all 6 new shellac and new additives in stock...... Fantastic xxx

I placed my order last night, just got my receipt emailed to me so fingers crossed that means my order will be ready to go by the end of the day! Xxxx

Considering selling a kidney to fund my S2/CND habit. Damn these pretty colours!!

Considering selling a kidney to fund my S2/CND habit. Damn these pretty colours!!

My husband told me that I have an addiction. I don't know why? I mean just because I tried to put my kids and husband up for sale doesn't mean I have a problem. Right?!! Lol.

My husband told me that I have an addiction. I don't know why? I mean just because I tried to put my kids and husband up for sale doesn't mean I have a problem. Right?!! Lol.

Ha ha ha. Seems fair enough to me! :lol:

One of the benefits of being pregnant was that my bladder woke me at 5.15 so I submitted my order again and it went through! So excited hope they come tomorrow heehee :biggrin:

I got my fulfillment email and my receipt so mr interlink will be excited to see me again I hope haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back