CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry not on this subject but where is the best place to get these plastic nail sticks please, I ordered some from s2 and ebay and they are too small and a bit rubbish
I just got mine from amazon.

I think it was these ones :)

I'm afraid it's a ridiculously bad pic - I've just had 2 of my spotlights blow rolleyes:

But I've just had a play with the new colours and additives.

picture.php

How did you do the plum one in the middle with the circle effect? x

Are these water decals? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oooh I very much doubt it! Have you not seen VerdePurdy nails before?! She is amazing to say the least. Everything is hand painted!!!x

No Hun they're hand painted :) using Black Pool Shellac.

Xxx

Crikey. Emily, you're talent astounds me more and more each day. Amazing work xx

Thank you, ladies! :hug:

I can't wait to use Blue Rapture, I'll be doing my own with it tomorrow! These are all lovely pictures. Love Linzi's bubble effect!

Xxx

Thank you, ladies! :hug:

I can't wait to use Blue Rapture, I'll be doing my own with it tomorrow! These are all lovely pictures. Love Linzi's bubble effect!

Xxx

Please don't post again for like a year, so I can develop a small amount of artistic talent in the mean time x 😋

Please don't post again for like a year, so I can develop a small amount of artistic talent in the mean time x 😋

Practise makes perfect! :D has anyone done any combos with Night Glimmer and Steel Gaze? I love them together but haven't used them in the same design yet...

Xxx

Is everyone getting full opaque colour with just 2 coats for all the new shades?

No Hun they're hand painted :) using Black Pool Shellac.

Xxx

I hate you lol I was hoping I could get something similar for my nails but I guess not :rolleyes:

Well done! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How did you do the plum one in the middle with the circle effect? x

Two coats steel gaze, cured.

One coat of dark dahlia with dots of top coat in it before it's cured.

Finish as normal :)

The only night glimmer I've done is the one with steel gaze and foil above.

Loving Burnt romance with burning ember additive over top, also tried hot chillies over burnt romance it is gorgeous!

Sigh.....nothing in the States has been released yet, so seeing all your beautiful ideas makes me even more anxious for them to come!

I've found dark dahlia & tinted love very sheer! 😕 I had to apply 4 layers of dd to get the finish I wanted. XX

I've found dark dahlia & tinted love very sheer! 😕 I had to apply 4 layers of dd to get the finish I wanted. XX

I found that with a couple of the summer splash colours, namely Grape Gum and Lobster Roll.

My new colours arrived on Friday afternoon & most of my clients on Saturday ended up choosing one of them! Dark Dahlia, Tinted Love & Steel Gaze are my favourites 💛. Off topic completely (sorry) but I also ordered the Vinylux marketing kit & it's fab, the images are gorgeous! Definitely worth the money for anyone considering getting it :) xx

Latest posts

Back