CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eyes are burning...... Don't think I can last any longer! My baby is due to wake for a feed in 2 hours! Zzzzzzz!

Lol. I so love the countdown when S2 have something new. It's always the same bunch of us mad lot too.... x

Isn't this exciting?! I told myself I'd buy them from Ellisons after I won that comp... But I just can't NOT be a part of this waiting up ;) every collection I've done it and I'm not about to change now! :)

Xxx

My eyes are hurting !!!!

I'm the same....always say I won't do it next time but here I am....zzzzzzzz

Isn't this exciting?! I told myself I'd buy them from Ellisons after I won that comp... But I just can't NOT be a part of this waiting up ;) every collection I've done it and I'm not about to change now! :)

Xxx

Remember the Vinylux delay and we were still going mental waiting past Midnight? Haha, fun times in Geek Land :) x

How can we not?

Remember the Vinylux delay and we were still going mental waiting past Midnight? Haha, fun times in Geek Land :) x

And then they came online one by one and we got more and more excited!!

Pokes head round door :)

And only the die hards waited for the very last one while everyone else said their goodnights one by one hehe x

and then devastated when the wall racks didn't go up and you missed out on bicycle yellow and still haven't got it!

forgive me but i always thought this waiting up until 12 malarky was madness!!:Love:

Now I'm a fully fledged salon owner and CND nut I'm right along with you and knackered :lick:

feeling rather sleepy not long to go now. come on midnight hurry up !!!!

On the shellac page!!!

It's started!!!

I'm literally in my pjs, in bed, bank card & phone in hand. Switching between apps every few seconds so I don't miss them! Lol x

We should have brought nibbles I'm feeling hungry :)
Vicki x

They are being put on now, steel gaze and dark dahlia are there!

Latest posts

Back