CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No not confirmation at all. It's just us! You're probably better off going to sleep if you have to be up that early x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pinkbunny I hope your not trying to get rid of me :wink2: x

well spotted glittery - looks like i will be staying up then x

Am I missing something just went to the S2 website to prep a shop prior to ordering tonight and the front pages states available from midnight 7th August?! /QUOTE]

yes.. today's the 6th, so at midnight tonight, it will be the 7th Aug!! So it's midnight today, not midnight tomorrow xx

Oh god of course!! Ill blame the lack of sleep (which apparently is not being caught up on tonight either)

Oh goodie, definitely midnight then! Haha I would never try to get rid of you, maybe have a nap now so you will be fresh tomorrow :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh never saw that bit !! I will be staying up then x

I'm looking forward to them but definitely agree that the pastel shades brought in the most interest as they were different xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Are the new additives the christmas "Charmed" ones or are there other new ones? :biggrin:

I will be over at leeds in the morning to do my shop will be there nice and early so looks like brekki in maccy ds rofl x

So what do we all think the surprise will be just announced on the sweet squared fb page?

So what do we all think the surprise will be just announced on the sweet squared fb page?

Extra surprise.........................more colours launched than we are expecting...hopefully....Damn, if that's the case , I'm going on my hoildays on sunday but I'll have all my ''vino'' money spent at S2.....not fair!:biggrin:

Are the new additives the christmas "Charmed" ones or are there other new ones? :biggrin:

Ooooh Christmas Additives?!
Didn't know we were getting some then, but the new Additives are to compliment the Forbidden Shellac collection.

Guess that means more saving to do! x

It says 13 new colours?!!?! have I missed something here or is this including the additives?

It says 13 new colours?!!?! have I missed something here or is this including the additives?

I think they just mean the year '13 :)

Haha I wish there were 13 new ones.....my bank manager is happy there's not though.....;)

I am half asleep already zzzzzzz only and a half hours to go!

I always but ALL of the colours yet I am debating not bothering with Dark Dahlia and Steel Glaze....anyone else holding back?

Haha I wish there were 13 new ones.....my bank manager is happy there's not though.....;)

I always but ALL of the colours yet I am debating not bothering with Dark Dahlia and Steel Glaze....anyone else holding back?

This makes sense! LOL Punctuation can save a lot of confusion!!

I have a lady looking for something similar to OPI 'lincoln park after dark' - which I'm assuming dark dahlia? Also have another lovely lady looking for a berry colour which I'm thinking tinted love?

Are the new additives limited edition or permanent?

This makes sense! LOL Punctuation can save a lot of confusion!!

I have a lady looking for something similar to OPI 'lincoln park after dark' - which I'm assuming dark dahlia? Also have another lovely lady looking for a berry colour which I'm thinking tinted love?

It makes sense to me in reference to a post above. Not to sure what you're on about here! As I said I am half asleep! :wink2:

No, I did the last time as i thought I wouldn't like some of the colours but ended up getting them anyways and being more Creative which I do believe is what CND is all about.:biggrin:

No, I did the last time as i thought I wouldn't like some of the colours but ended up getting them anyways and being more Creative which I do believe is what CND is all about.:biggrin:

No doubt I shall do the same as always Rinn :)

It does depend what other treats they have for us though? Limited edition colours perhaps? We know we're getting additives and V minis...perhaps its that Vinylux is back in stock!

Latest posts

Back