CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt I shall do the same as always Rinn :)

It does depend what other treats they have for us though? Limited edition colours perhaps? We know we're getting additives and V minis...perhaps its that Vinylux is back in stock!

Whatever it is there will be an on-line stampede to the S2 checkout.......people will get hurt, there'll be virtual elbows flying in all directions !!

I'm holding back on Steel Gaze as it is identical to Gelish's Showstopping which I already have. (I have the full Vinylux collection so compared them to one another - exactly the same).

Also holding back on Dark Dahlia as it *almost* identical to Gelish's Bellas Vampire. Will leave Blue Rapture for now as I have so many blues but they aren't that popular with my ladies.

Most excited for Tinted Love, Night Glimmer and Burnt Romance PLUS can't wait to see what surprises are in store!!!

No I'm having the collection, I have every colour and these will be just as beautiful x

Elbows sharpened 😄

Me too Steph, i want them all! No exceptions!

Actually one thing that sets me apart in my area is the fact that i keep every colour in stock. One lady specifically came to me because she was ringing around and i was the only salon that actually had Cake Pop :) xx

Snap! I am also going to buy the complete collection. I almost didn't purchase limeade as I didn't think any of my clients would choose it and I personally don't like it however for the first few weeks of getting it, it was all I used!! Sometimes I have to remind myself it's for my clients NOT me. Lol

How lovely would it be to have the option of buying them as a collection like they did some time ago!

Haha I wish there were 13 new ones.....my bank manager is happy there's not though.....;)

I am half asleep already zzzzzzz only and a half hours to go!

I always but ALL of the colours yet I am debating not bothering with Dark Dahlia and Steel Glaze....anyone else holding back?

I'm not sure about Dark Dahlia either - I need Blackpool and wondered how similar they are. Hmmmm....

I have Dark Dahlia Vinylux and its a seriously dark purple. I have a client who always has black but I had run out of Blackpool, she had Dark Dahlia and barely noticed the difference....

Me too Steph, i want them all! No exceptions!

Actually one thing that sets me apart in my area is the fact that i keep every colour in stock. One lady specifically came to me because she was ringing around and i was the only salon that actually had Cake Pop :) xx

I agree, when people come to me they always comment on how many I have to choose from (in a good way).

I couldn't cherry pick what 'I' think my clients will like.

www.nail-ific.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

where are we all looking on the web site for these colours to appear? the shellac colours page in the right place in the alphabet?? so tired i think i'm overthinking this!!

I'm looking in new arrivals as well as the shellac colours. My ladies are very excited about this collection :)
Vicki x

I am assuming that it would be on the home page and I know they posted on fb that the new colours would be at the top of the Shellac page. Is the time seeming to go by REALLY slow for anyone else?!!!!!!

I am assuming that it would be on the home page and I know they posted on fb that the new colours would be at the top of the Shellac page. Is the time seeming to go by REALLY slow for anyone else?!!!!!!

Yes its going really slowly !!

I can only afford 3 as I paid for my acrylics course this weekend :'(

But I'm thinking tinted love, night glimmer & steel gaze. But if there are additives I'm buggered & will need to leave 1 out.

Eyes are shutting though....... So ........... Tireddddddd lol
Xx

It feels like my clock is going backwards!

This is like getting up early and getting in line for the next sale, not that I have ever done that mind you. Half an hour to go, I keep refreshing the page!

Last time they did it at 11:30. Fingers crossed.

So tired.........

why do we have to wait until midnight anyhoo? I know it generates enthusiasm and excitement around the product but I am always shattered the next day....Give us a 7am one anyday!

Any mention of the additives being limited? :-S

Latest posts

Back