CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe please let my order go through soon so tired :(

Bloody hell me too, I've pressed that button so many times and if I go overdrawn I am SCREWED.

Xxx

I've not dared press 'submit order' since! ! xx

I quit! :( night girls! X

Ladies just be careful. I had two orders go through. I will have to call them in the am.

We're you using 2 computers at the time?

Has anyone tried logging out then logging back in?? Xxxx

I swear, if I was tired before I am certainly rather awake now... I haven't dared press it again either, I really hope the worst doesn't happen. What an absolute nightmare if it does, for us AND the Sweets!

Xxx

Last edited:
i am on my 6th attempt it looks like its a fault at their end i really need to go to bed but like everyone else im worried that when i get up some of my items will have sold out :(

I didn't do anything for a while and then got the red 'your order didn't go through message'. Guessing this means I'm ok so pressed submit again.

Just as well I'm not sleeping well at the moment. Tonight is the first time I've had company all night lol x

i am on my 6th attempt it looks like its a fault at their end i really need to go to bed but like everyone else im worried that when i get up some of my items will have sold out :(

I'm just scared about my bank balance! Oh dear....x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Off Facebook...
hey guys - we think its the 'system' and not you eager beavers... Sam has submitted a report to NS and we will have an answer shortly... we are hoping that those placed will stay in the system as we can see that the stock is lowering even though the order hasnt processed... please don't sweat it... it will all be OK we promise.

I'm exhausted only finished at 10pm and desperate for sleep but I'm worried if they go out of stock when will they be back in :(

****!!! My 12 orders may have gone through!!!

Thanks for that update Lucie x

Ha ha!!!!! That's only £2040 thank you mr Barclays!

Off Facebook...
hey guys - we think its the 'system' and not you eager beavers... Sam has submitted a report to NS and we will have an answer shortly... we are hoping that those placed will stay in the system as we can see that the stock is lowering even though the order hasnt processed... please don't sweat it... it will all be OK we promise.

Ok I'm worried now that we all have duplicate orders if stock is lowering??????

Latest posts

Back