CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sh!t have you actually had 12 orders be submitted?? Shall I stop pressing the submit button?? Xzzz

No I was only on one PC. It only went through twice and with the amount of times I pushed the button it must have gone through and I didn't know.

Ahh thank god! Literally nearly had heart failure lol my bank already hate me!! Xxxz

Sh!t have you actually had 12 orders be submitted?? Shall I stop pressing the submit button?? Xzzz

No nothing's confirmed but the sweets are saying the stock levels are going down even though orders aren't confirming so who knows! Hoping that nothing has gone through rather than 12! See you all on eBay!!! (Jokes!!) x

Sweets say 'go to bed!'
argggg we hear tou all - go to bed - they will be there in the AM... we have to stay up and see what the problem is - its not S2 but the hosting site we think... to those that stayed up you are all legends... so sorry it was simple... last thing we expected. Jeez I feel like a I am saying sorry a lot lately!!!

Well god help me cos I've been re submitting for an hour nearly!! Oops!

Im really panicking now as I'm sure we all are. I hope it doesn't go through more than once. Everything is still in the basket so I don't see how it could. Don't we have the visa security on here? I can't remember.....x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

If I go to bed are they going to all be out of stock tomorrow where we've all been hitting the submit button lol? Is it a risk I'm willing to take lol? Xxxzx

Visa normally comes up... They will just have to refund us all!

please sweetsquared keep our orders in stock lol im scared to go to bed i dread waking up to the word SOLD OUT lol

please sweetsquared keep our orders in stock lol im scared to go to bed i dread waking up to the word SOLD OUT lol

An me! Have a feeling it's guna be an alnighter!! Xxxx

I'm done girls, I truly can not keep my eyes open any longer.

Fingers crossed for us all!

Xxx

I won't be able to sleep if I come off now. What if stuff is out of stock :(((((( I will be sad

I can't sleep now am worried bout bank account ..... I'm so in the poo if they have gone through x

They said on Facebook they will still be there in the morning!

Visa normally comes up... They will just have to refund us all!

But I don't have that much money in my account. I am going to ring my bank in the morning if it happens and explain.... if they charge me I really don't know what I would do. I'm still waiting for a refund from s2 about the vinylux shade I was missing from the order last week! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just checked my fast balance no money has gone out so that's ok x

Plus you get a confirmation email as soon as order is placed, I'm sure nothing going through x

My basket emptied and I replaced what I wanted. There was no confirmation but I haven't received any other emails. I don't think anyone else is going to have the same problem I did. I should have received more emails than I did so I'm sure I must have missed something.

* edited to add there was no confirmation on the screen like normal.

Hi ladies. My second order has went through now. I logged out and tried again and changed shipping then changed back again and it went through. Only had one email confirming payment instead of the 45 times I submitted it. Phew. Hope that help you if you try it too. X

Latest posts

Back