CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My basket emptied and I replaced what I wanted. There was no confirmation but I haven't received any other emails. I don't think anyone else is going to have the same problem I did. I should have received more emails than I did so I'm sure I must have missed something.

So you actually placed 2 different orders? Did you think it had not worked and therfore emptied your basket so you refilled it? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

So you actually placed 2 different orders? Did you think it had not worked and therfore emptied your basket so you refilled it? x

My basket was empty and there was no confirmation on the screen about order being placed so I replaced what I wanted and tried to order again. So yes I didn't think it had worked.

If anyone's worries log in to their account and look at placed orders - wouldn't it show in there if an order has been placed?

My basket was empty and there was no confirmation on the screen about order being placed so I replaced what I wanted and tried to order again.

Ah I see. That makes me feel a bit calmer, thanks. I hope you get it wll sorted! x

Ah I see. That makes me feel a bit calmer, thanks. I hope you get it wll sorted! x

I know another geek that is going to take my other order. She was trying to order the same thing so it actually worked out for both of us.

Getting fed up now

I know another geek that is going to take my other order. She was trying to order the same thing so it actually worked out for both of us.

Ah good stuff x

My basket was empty and there was no confirmation on the screen about order being placed so I replaced what I wanted and tried to order again. So yes I didn't think it had worked.

Same thing for me, I panicked cos everything had gone out my basket so I refilled and kept trying to check out and then I thought "oops, better check my order history' and yeah it had already gone through.

Has anyone ordered yet

After 1.5hrs its beat me :( disappointed :(
Night night x

Some orders have gone through but it appears it was either traffic or the system... Sam has been working on it and still is... all will be fine and CC are aware for tomorrow. Simply mortified that after the last two horrific weeks with floods etc that this would happen:o:sad:

Some orders have gone through but it appears it was either traffic or the system... Sam has been working on it and still is... all will be fine and CC are aware for tomorrow. Simply mortified that after the last two horrific weeks with floods etc that this would happen:o:sad:

I really feel for you. :hug: we just want to get our mitts on the new stuff :)
Vicki x

So my basket is full do,I try again or not ?

Still trying here, really don't want to miss out. 😔

Mines just gone through so thankfully now off to bed. Hope all of you still waiting have success pdq.

I finally give up 😂 if I miss out in morning I will be very upset x

Night everyone x

Mines just gone through so thankfully now off to bed. Hope all of you still waiting have success pdq.

Congrats, sleep well 😔

Has anyone else had any luck?

Has anyone else had any luck?

I have been trying since 11:45pm still review and submit error regarding postage.

I have logged in and out and changed order and submitted loads of times but still no change.

Hope it works soon lol :zzz: xx

Still no luck for me! Can't keep my eyes open any longer! I've set my alarm for 5am so hopefully it will work then! I'm off to bed! Night geeks & fair play to the ones that are still waiting up! That's dedication for you!

And lots of love to the team at S2 that are staying up to get it fixed! I'm sure you guys are as tired as us, so thank you for staying up to sort it for us!!

Xxxx

Latest posts

Back