CND Spa Mani/Pedi ranges? Both or one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CND Manicure/Pedicure ranges - I use.......

• Total voters

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am going to get the CND Spa Manicure & Pedicure ranges but wanted some advice from fellow users.

Do you offer the Citrus & Almond Manicure, Marine & Eath Pedicure or just Citrus/Marine or Almond/Earth?

If you offer both which do your clients prefer?

I already offer Shellac (& Minx) & would like to keep all nail care CND, do I need to do an additional course to use these products or will the DVD be enough?

Does anyone know the RRPs for both Manicure & Pedicures?

Many thanks in advance for taking time to answer x

Hi All,

I am going to get the CND Spa Manicure & Pedicure ranges but wanted some advice from fellow users.

Do you offer the Citrus & Almond Manicure, Marine & Eath Pedicure or just Citrus/Marine or Almond/Earth?

If you offer both which do your clients prefer?

I already offer Shellac (& Minx) & would like to keep all nail care CND, do I need to do an additional course to use these products or will the DVD be enough?

Does anyone know the RRPs for both Manicure & Pedicures?

Many thanks in advance for taking time to answer x

The DVD's are enough to learn the procedure if you already hold a mani/pedi certificate but You will learn allot more than just procedure on a class.

You should know all your products and what they do. How to make the service memorable and value added for the clients and a really good experience for them etc.

you don't have to start with all four ranges you will build up, but we use all 4 ranges and we have clients for each type because they do different things! They are not all the same with a different smell lol. They are holistic and have different benefits.

Great, thank you Gigi.
I didnt know they are holistic products with different benefits x

Anyone else? x

Hi Emma,
As for the spring n summer season im going for the citrus n marine as its cool n refreshing and the escape kit for autumn winter.. Well I was thinking of coming down to your salon for a shellac as I'm a chain nail biter and desperately want to grow my nails..

I have all four in stock. I offer the choice to all clients, but if they don't have a preference I'm using the Almond/Earth kits for the Autumn/Winter and Citrus/Marine for Spring/Summer.

That is a great idea girls!
I think I will do that then, get the kits to suit the seasons :)

Hi Hun - that's a good idea, Shellac has helped a few of my clients nails grow nicely. Just send me a message when you want to try it & I will book you in x

You can also add in CND Scentsations lotions to customise treatments for each client, or as a special promotional manicure at times... For example,

Citrus SpaManicure range with Birch & Mint Scentsations = Mojito manicure!

Almond SpaManicure range with Scentsations Black Cherry and Nutmeg lotion = Warm Cherry Almond mani!

Tangerine Tango SpaMani, Vanilla Almond Latte SpaMani, Spring Renewal SpaPedi etc etc... The possibilities go on and many are available as step-by-steps on cnd.com! So once you have all the CND Spa products, adding in a single Scentsations lotion on occasion could reinvent your Spa services - a great promotional tool and lovely treat for your clients. :)

I saw the video for the Warm Cherry Almond Mani and thought it looked great. Can't wait to do this as a promotion. Also would like it on myself, but it's never quite the same when you do your own, is it?

That's a good idea too :)
I have watched a few you tube videos & wonder where do you get the manicure bowls, they look different. Does the hot water go in an underneath bowl then the oil/soak go into a smaller bowl place on the top?

Have just invested in the Almond/Earth range myself. Will be coming tomorrow so I'll let you know how it is!:)

Great, thank you x

Almond/earth is beautiful. Have just got my citrus/marine today for summer and so far so good. By the way, the DVDs don't come in the packs anymore x

I noticed I was missing a DVD! That must be why!

Mine arrived yesterday. It was a lot smaller than I thought but according to the man at S2 a little goes a long way.

Also, even though I haven't yet used it, it smells DIVINE!!

Just recieved my citrus/marine products yesterday, They smell gorgeous, can't wait to try them out. Im loving the idea of using the scentsations lotions to revamp the range once in a while :D

Latest posts

Back