CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an American Geek who cannot attend this amazing event, may I say...

I
Hate
You
All

:evil:

As an American Geek who cannot attend this amazing event, may I say...

I
Hate
You
All

:evil:

We wont hold it against you :lol:

Need cloth to wipe teasplutter from my screen. That I do hold against you! :smack:

Party tickets are only for people who cannot make the event. If you have a ticket for the event, you automatically are invited to the party. ;)

So we don't need to pay the £15 for the party?

So we don't need to pay the £15 for the party?

you have paid now. You have your ticket. This is all you need for the two days. Except some money for some food and some ear plugs to mute my voice ;)

you have paid now. You have your ticket. This is all you need for the two days. Except some money for some food and some ear plugs to mute my voice ;)

Oh phew thank god lol oh I won't need ear plugs ill be exactly the same like a excitable child hehe

Here was I all excited thinking great Geeg is coming from Spain ,

now I'm like ...holy crapiola.....

More than beyond excited.....OMG God bless the person who invented credit cards..

Both Geeg and Mum (aka Marian Newman) will be there too. They are there to enjoy and inspire and answer ANY QUESTIONS you may want to ask... think of them as Nail Legend Mentors!! :hug:

Both Geeg and Mum (aka Marian Newman) will be there too. They are there to enjoy and inspire and answer ANY QUESTIONS you may want to ask... think of them as Nail Legend Mentors!! :hug:

Love me some Gigi! :Love:

Still hate the rest of y'all, though. Just sayin'.....

Gutted beyond belief I can't make it. I have no spare pennies as its my daughters bday and just paid for her party and presents :( :( so sad! Don't get paid till 27th x

Love me some Gigi! :Love:

Still hate the rest of y'all, though. Just sayin'.....

i should have written Mum & Mum really shouldn't I :lol: - we wish you could be there GR8NAILZ!! Tell you what, we can swap - I want me some SUNSHINE State Sarasota!!!! ;)

i should have written Mum & Mum really shouldn't I :lol: - we wish you could be there GR8NAILZ!! Tell you what, we can swap - I want me some SUNSHINE State Sarasota!!!! ;)

Girl, it's 83 freakin' degrees today! I'll switch with you. You can have it. I love spending face time with your mom. She's awesome!

Oh my god! Gigi, Marian Newman and JAN ARNOLD!!!!! I thought I was excited already, now I'm practically bouncing off the walls! 😝

Gutted beyond belief I can't make it. I have no spare pennies as its my daughters bday and just paid for her party and presents :( :( so sad! Don't get paid till 27th x

It's all sold out now, but if you get yourself on the reserve list and a ticket becomes available it might be at a time when you have some money again. :hug:

I don't think I can take much more excitement! :D just turned to my husband and said "you won't believe who we're going to meet...only Jan Arnold!!!!" He's just looked at me like I'm off my rocker hahaha. Can't wait to be excited around like minded people, hurry up April!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Aw another planks hug yay! Xxx

Aw another planks hug yay! Xxx

Double Yay!! Xxx No leading me astray missy, I'm sweet and innocent :wink2: :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just got home been on jury service and there are no tickets left I am absolutely gutted I could cry.
If anyone for any reason cannot go please please let me buy your ticket :) x

im going to start making my list of questions now!!ill have a whole book by april!!

Latest posts

Back