CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought my ticket last night phew
Looking forward to meeting you all and all the exciting products and info and tips :)

Bought my ticket last night phew
Looking forward to meeting you all and all the exciting products and info and tips :)
Hiya Samantha !!!!!!!! its Ceri (that used to be at signatures in ryde !)
look forword to seeing you at the EVENT !!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see you :lol:
Its been far too long
Hows it going ??
Loving your work :hug:

This year is getting more exciting by the day!!! First the beauty show to get new shellac colours and Brisa lite! Then in march I move into a new house and then the fabulously exciting event in April!! Woohoo!!

Cant believe i'll be in the same room as those three wonderful and talented ladies lol and all of you other talented geeks out there! It's going to be sooooooooooooo exciting! I cannot wait :biggrin:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I'm coming to the Event!!!!!! :D My Fairy Godmother is looking after me once more and I SHALL go to the ball! :D Ticket sorted now just to sort out hotel. Excited much?! Whooooooooooooop!

ETA: Hotel now booked too. Yipeee :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yay!! You are one of the ladies that I am excited to meet 😊 x

Totally gutted - got as far as putting the ticket in my online basket on Sunday eve, got sidetracked by a teething little one, flat out working last two days and went to sort it at lunctime finally only to find it has sold out...hmmmph...(pulls super sour wobbly lipped pouty face) I have put myself on the cancellations list...I'm crossing everything for a miracle !

To all you geeks going have an AWESOME time :hug: ...if a miracle doesn't happen I look forward hearing all about it on here !!! sigh xxx

Totally gutted - got as far as putting the ticket in my online basket on Sunday eve, got sidetracked by a teething little one, flat out working last two days and went to sort it at lunctime finally only to find it has sold out...hmmmph...(pulls super sour wobbly lipped pouty face) I have put myself on the cancellations list...I'm crossing everything for a miracle !

To all you geeks going have an AWESOME time :hug: ...if a miracle doesn't happen I look forward hearing all about it on here !!! sigh xxx

Fingers crossed for you U-Neek!:hug:

Just told my husband how excited I am for the event, his reply was "we're going to Mauritius in 2 weeks and we're having a baby in may, but this event is what's exciting you!!!!" I don't think he gets it lol x

Just told my husband how excited I am for the event, his reply was "we're going to Mauritius in 2 weeks and we're having a baby in may, but this event is what's exciting you!!!!" I don't think he gets it lol x

Bless him - sounds like you have A LOT going on. My sister is in Mauritius right now... sighs with envy!!!:rolleyes::lol:

By the way - ANY of you know who this lady is.....???? Because you're going to get to MEET HER!!! :Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

"falls to the floor in a dead faint"

but then jumps up all excited!!!!!!!!!

vicki x

Double Yay!! Xxx No leading me astray missy, I'm sweet and innocent :wink2: :D

Planky I'm in market Harborough and am driving up on the Saturday, with Souz, teddysmom c the results and another I have a seven seater you are more than welcome to join us

By the way - ANY of you know who this lady is.....???? Because you're going to get to MEET HER!!! :Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Ohh don't do this to us, I can't sleep as it is. Mind keeps working over time. Will look haggard by time April comes with no sleep ha ha x x

Yay!! You are one of the ladies that I am excited to meet 😊 x

Me?!?! Wow, thank you :o

This is going to be so much fun :)

Planky I'm in market Harborough and am driving up on the Saturday, with Souz, teddysmom c the results and another I have a seven seater you are more than welcome to join us

Oh fab! Might take you up on that, do we get to have a sing along?! :D

Bless him - sounds like you have A LOT going on. My sister is in Mauritius right now... sighs with envy!!!:rolleyes::lol:

Aha!! You have just made a big penny drop for me..... :D

Oh fab! Might take you up on that, do we get to have a sing along?! :D

Oh yes Deffo! Lol! I will pm you my number Hun x

No way!!!!!!! Wooohoooo I love you Mrs Geek!!!!!!!

Hotel booked :). Do we need name badges with our Geek name on also. It will be great to meet you all. So much passion for nails you guys. I never thought I'd love nails & be so in to them like I am :Love: I think I'm going to learn loads & be blown away at The Event. Is it posh frocks for the evening? X

Aha!! You have just made a big penny drop for me..... :D

Ditto! Clears something right up :)

And yes! You! Love all your advice and Gigi spoke of you (nicely of course!) when I met her. x

Latest posts

Back