CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've changed my photo!

This is a bit weird but I wanted to start a thread here searching for some moral support from you ladies and now I'm like "no way! They will know which one is me"!

Sometimes being anonymous is handy ;) adds courage for sure! X

Don't let that put you off, we all need support sometimes - post away! x

Eeek looks like I'm leaving Kent at 4 in the morning to get to leeds as cannot come the night before. I am going to look rough :eek: :eek: :eek:

Arrr we're leaving from Kent, is it that you can't get a lift as im sharing with a couple of ladies on here, could see if there is room for you :hug: xxx

Arrr we're leaving from Kent, is it that you can't get a lift as im sharing with a couple of ladies on here, could see if there is room for you :hug: xxx

Ahh thank you :hug: but no its not that, I'm driving up with hubby and my parents are having the kids to stay but are out the Saturday evening so we technically have to babysit our own kids at their house til they get back late to take over!!

Thank you anyway xx

Ahh thank you :hug: but no its not that, I'm driving up with hubby and my parents are having the kids to stay but are out the Saturday evening so we technically have to babysit our own kids at their house til they get back late to take over!!

Thank you anyway xx

That's a shame, just had a nose on to see where you are and you're only local (always get excited when I read Kent, but Kent it huge!) your FB page is fab, hopefully one day ill get mine sorted to look like that! Xxxx

Ah thank you be good to meet up at the event. Xx

Just booked my room! Very excited now! :) xx

Oh only 12 wks today till driving down to the event sooo excited!!!! X

here i am :o im maddly shy tho , so if you see me and i look like im wating for the ground to swallow me please come say hi :D

looks like hubby might not be comming after all :( our child cares droped out so poooooooooo !

here i am :o im maddly shy tho , so if you see me and i look like im wating for the ground to swallow me please come say hi :D

looks like hubby might not be comming after all :( our child cares droped out so poooooooooo !

I cannot WAIT to meet you at last, I will definitely be saying hi and will be dragging yo up to the dancefloor :D :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I cannot WAIT to meet you at last, I will definitely be saying hi and will be dragging yo up to the dancefloor :D :hug:

i do not dance lol , not uinless you pour lots of vodka , redbull and other stuff into me .... then its debatable !
will definitly be fun to meet my planky friend tho lol

i do not dance lol , not uinless you pour lots of vodka , redbull and other stuff into me .... then its debatable !
will definitly be fun to meet my planky friend tho lol

I'm sure we can arrange some alcohol to get you in the dancing mood :wink2: Going to be such a great weekend!

Just changed my photo! I am going to apologise in advance, I will have a muffin top or two, going to Florida for Easter so going to put on loads of weight! At least I might have a natural tan though! I hope.

So excited! But very very nervous! Please feel free to adopt me if you see me :) x

just booked onto the event, couldnt contain my excitement!!

who is else is going??

trying to fin out where event is, nothing posted on sweet squared? could you please give me details?

thanks

Ok have updated my avatar to a more recent pic :)

I can't wait to meet you all, it's going to be such an inspiring and amazing experience! Please say hi to me, feeling a bit intimidated as I'm not as experienced as everyone else xx

trying to fin out where event is, nothing posted on sweet squared? could you please give me details?

thanks

The 2 days are sold out now so unless you have a ticket you won't be able to go unless you call S2 and go on the cancellation list. I may be wrong, I'm sure someone will correct if I have misinformed xx

There is a party night that there are tickets for, again, I think you'll need to call S2 xx

Good luck, can't wait to meet as many of my colleagues as possible! X

Latest posts

Back