CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon please, please soon I'm driving myself mad

Soon please, please soon I'm driving myself mad

Haha I'm same every time my phone beeps and get a email I'm straight for my phone or iPad lol x

Well everything has officially transferred over to me now so I'm hoping I will get the email with everyone else. I'll be travelling up on the Saturday but not sure what time yet as my husband needs to see if he can get the day off. I'm hoping to be there for about 5pm xx

Come on email, Please hurry up! Please, please, please!!!!

Well everything has officially transferred over to me now so I'm hoping I will get the email with everyone else. I'll be travelling up on the Saturday but not sure what time yet as my husband needs to see if he can get the day off. I'm hoping to be there for about 5pm xx

Oh that's good then. Is your husband coming with you. Mine's coming. X x

Haha oh we got sitters for our 2. So both can have a break. X

Would love to have a sitter but it will be a bit much for my mother in law having our 3 with the youngest being 9 months. I'm saving her for when I really need her :).

Would love to have a sitter but it will be a bit much for my mother in law having our 3 with the youngest being 9 months. I'm saving her for when I really need her :).

Haha don't blame you. Have you got a GEEK t-shirt?? X x

No!!! Oh no, how, where and why? Not made my way totally through the thread yet! Xx

I missed the geek t shirt from top shop, but there's loads on eBay x

No!!! Oh no, how, where and why? Not made my way totally through the thread yet! Xx

Haha everyone is on about wearing geek t shirts, jumpers etc for the Saturday so once in hotel we know Who is a nail geek. Where are you coming from cos there's groups on fb for your area x

Haha everyone is on about wearing geek t shirts, jumpers etc for the Saturday so once in hotel we know Who is a nail geek. Where are you coming from cos there's groups on fb for your area x

I'm coming from North Wales, just outside Chester xxx

Look threw the thread there might be a group. I'm in the CND Manchester group x

this time in 2 weeks it will nearly be over!!!

My new little bag has arrived to go with my shoes. Wearing a little red dress (and industrial strength suck in Knicks :)
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366045157.694019.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366045175.671208.jpg

My new little bag has arrived to go with my shoes. Wearing a little red dress (and industrial strength suck in Knicks :)
Vicki x
View attachment 32826View attachment 32827

fab shoes and bag hun....forget the superior strength knickers im just not going to eat for the next 12 days lol!!! (i am joking...anyone that knows me knows i cant do without food or chocolate!)

Latest posts

Back