CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was originally only coming on the Sunday as I'm in college on a Monday but I have decided that this would be more educational. Which hotel is best? I have tried searching the thread but struggling to navigate the posts :-S

Oh my gorgeous shoes! I now feel the need for new ones! But I will try to resist!
I'm bursting I simply cannot wait for my email I'm like a mad woman checking my phone every time it beeps. Even my customers are asking is that it, when it goes off lol

I was originally only coming on the Sunday as I'm in college on a Monday but I have decided that this would be more educational. Which hotel is best? I have tried searching the thread but struggling to navigate the posts :-S

What night are you staying over is it the Sunday ? I think I have a spare room for the Sunday :) xx

Look what I made to carry my note books, etc! :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366050819.862842.jpg

Those shoes are gorgeous!! do not take them off or i may steal them!!!

do i need a lock and key for my suitcase!! i have 3 dresses and 3 sets of shoes for the sunday nite!!

do i need a lock and key for my suitcase!! i have 3 dresses and 3 sets of shoes for the sunday nite!!

Lol...how you getting to Leeds Souz by lorry- you may need one with all your luggage xx

Lol...how you getting to Leeds Souz by lorry- you may need one with all your luggage xx

She's coming with me! Think I better get the roof box out;-)

What night are you staying over is it the Sunday ? I think I have a spare room for the Sunday :) xx

Oh you star, yes the sunday night :)

She's coming with me! Think I better get the roof box out;-)

Hahaha, just to let you know Jennie1000 that if we do lift share then I don't have a roof box but I do have a 7 Seater ;) xxx

does anyone still need an event ticket and a room at the hotel??

i may have to cancel... :-(

lol i have so much to bring thats not a bad idea!!

Hi ladies

Just a quick one to say my name is Jaimie & I'm now fortunate enough to be coming to the event :) *waves*

Xx

Hi ladies

Just a quick one to say my name is Jaimie & I'm now fortunate enough to be coming to the event :) *waves*

Xx
Hi Hun great that you're coming xx

If the shoes are as gorgeous as Dream Nails then yes xx

I'll try and get a photo on this thread shortly, so you all know who I am too LOL

I'll try and get a photo on this thread shortly, so you all know who I am too LOL

I have to too, but I'll feel exposed. lol

Hahaha, just to let you know Jennie1000 that if we do lift share then I don't have a roof box but I do have a 7 Seater ;) xxx

Aaaah I have a mini yours may be the better option ;-) xxx

Latest posts

Back