CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a lovely offer. :Love:

I agree how fabulous for someone to offer their services like this. Looks like FNF and her Mama are going to have a fabulous time.:Grope:

Can I ask how long before hand do we have to cancel to get our money back? I think I may have to xx

I think it's one month but you are best off speaking to Sweet Squared directly for definite information.

Can I ask how long before hand do we have to cancel to get our money back? I think I may have to xx

It's probably best for you to give S2 a call: 0845 210 6060.

I GOT A TICKET!!
Yay I'm coming to the event, thanks to a cancelled ticket, lucky me!

I'm so excited and looking forward to meeting you all and making lots of amazing friends.
And obviously the education and Fun!

Ooh it's getting closer! Really can't wait.

I GOT A TICKET!!
Yay I'm coming to the event, thanks to a cancelled ticket, lucky me!

I'm so excited and looking forward to meeting you all and making lots of amazing friends.
And obviously the education and Fun!

Was probably mine!! Enjoy it for me too :) xxx

9 weeks ladies!!

Aww geeklin sorry to see that, thank you very much xx

OMG! I am going to the event after all. So excited! :p

9 weeks...that will fly by ;) so excited for April :) x

cant believe how quickly its flown till now! one minute it was months away and now its weeks.....now im excited!xx

Only 9 weeks wow! I'm so excited. Has anyone had any email or letter through about the event? I've only had a receipt via email to confirm payment, just checking I haven't missed anything x

No I haven't had anything but i'm not really expecting anything until a couple of weeks before, Mrs Geek has confirmed that the tickets will be sent out via email i believe x Can't wait !!

I've not had anything yet either....and I do run for the post every day still even though I'm sure it'll only come just before :) xx

Hi everyone, I feel so lucky for having had the chance in getting a ticket today. All need to do now is book my room and train.
I was told that you will get your ticket via email only and it will need to be printed, but you will get it approximately 2 weeks before the event.

I've not had anything yet either....and I do run for the post every day still even though I'm sure it'll only come just before :) xx

If I am remembering correctly I thought I read Samantha saying somewhere there wont be postal tickets, everything appertaining to this years Event will come via mail. Will try and find that post X

Updates -

This year we will NOT be sending invite tickets as everything will be done via email so keep your eyes peeled on your In Boxes. We will however be presenting you ALL with a gorgeous Event Attendance Certificate which is yours to frame!!

There you go, email only this year X

Latest posts

Back