CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get some cheapy trousers from primark or sainsburys or such like. No need to spend a bomb, a tenner should do it :wink2:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

It is your customer id that you use when purchasing from s2 x

Oh that is not how I read it, I thought it was the order number? maybe take both?

Ooohhh no I'm confused :o doesn't take much does it?!!
I'll make a note of both of them, just in case. Thanks ladies.

Xxx

I was at the first Event at a breakout session and typically sat myself right at the back. I heard someone come in and sit down next to me just seconds in. I looked round and it was Jan Arnold who beamed a smile and said hello and commented on my nail beds! I swear to God if Chris Hemsworth had walked in he wouldnt have got the level of awe struck wreck impression I turned out at that moment. :lol:

I have just removed my enhancements and much and all as I'm looking forward to meeting Jan, I do hope she doesn't sit down beside me because if she comments on my nail beds it won't be to compliment me on them.:o:o

Use lots of solar oil this week to improve our nails when is everyone wearing there geek T-shirt.

Ooohhh no I'm confused :o doesn't take much does it?!!
I'll make a note of both of them, just in case. Thanks ladies.

Xxx

I called S2 on Thursday to see what number they were after and was told it was our membership number/customer number that is linked to your account with them. Hope this helps xx

I called S2 on Thursday to see what number they were after and was told it was our membership number/customer number that is linked to your account with them. Hope this helps xx

fab thanks Foxy67 x

I decided that I would read this whole thread from start to finish to familiarize myself as best I could with everybody.

I have come to the conclusion that.........

The half of Scotland will be there.

We are all obsessed/mad .

It's going to be noisy/busy/fun.

I may well need a few days rest when I get back home.

I cannot wait, whooo roll on Saturday

And I have decided that I will wear a dress Sunday night...

Lifesaver! Thank you :D

Xxx

Hi everyone, eventually found out how to change my avatar :biggrin: x

Use lots of solar oil this week to improve our nails when is everyone wearing there geek T-shirt.

Wearing geek t-shirts on the Saturday to travel so when at hotel we know who are nail geeks haha x

Ok so how many people have you bombarded this weekend telling them about the event?! I'm guilty of at least 5!!!!

Ok so how many people have you bombarded this weekend telling them about the event?! I'm guilty of at least 5!!!!

I'd say 99% of anyone who has come into contact with me for more than a couple of minutes. My clients just in this week said they can't wait to hear all about it at their next appointment and are expecting pictures on my business Facebook :). One client wants to see a picture of me with Sam, Samantha, Gigi and Jan altogether!!! Now that would be an epic keepsake. I think the Venture family portrait would be shoved off the wall and replaced ;)

I have just removed my enhancements and much and all as I'm looking forward to meeting Jan, I do hope she doesn't sit down beside me because if she comments on my nail beds it won't be to compliment me on them.:o:o

Looks like me and you will be sitting together in the naughty corner then Rinn :biggrin:

I'll be hiding behind you two!!

Everyone! Ha how sad!

I'm with you Rinn regarding dresses that's why I'm rebelling and wearing a black jumpsuit!! When I've got it on,along with my killer heels I feel really dressed up (without the dress!!) as well as being comfy, only problem is toilet trips can be a pain!!
You've got to feel good and comfy so if trousers are the way forward then go for it! Xxx

Me too I feel very uncomfortable in a dress so I am also wearing a jumpsuit!

Looks like me and you will be sitting together in the naughty corner then Rinn :biggrin:

I'm ashamed to say ill be joining you!! My nails are rubbish :-(

I'm now in a quandary, if its no jeans (I work in smart, dark denim mostly), then it means ill have to spend my event "spending money" on new clothes :-(

It was no blue jeans hon. If you have a smart pair of black jeans that could work with a nice smart shirt etc.

Which one of you will be dancing on the table this time next week? ;)

Latest posts

Back