CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh getting exciting starting to pack as I'm to busy rest of the week. Roll on Saturday lol x

Just printed my invoice out, hotel reservation paperwork and asked the hubby what he would like me to pack for him ;-) trying to contain myself ! :p
Oohhhh just realised we may have a suitcase shortage, as my daughter is of to respite on the Friday, I may have to buy another one lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If anyone has to venture out of the hotel during the weekend, pack a coat, the temperature is back down to single figures for the weekend. :rolleyes:

Clothes all laid out on spare bed, toiletries half packed, all confirmations printed out, snacks purchased for trip, however tried on my trusty cocktail dress last night and couldn't get the zip up!!!

So I am now ordering online while also getting over the shock that I had put on more weight than I realised!! Lol!!!

Can't wait to see everyone!!

Well I'm soooooo chuffed I managed to get a ticket today for the event this weekend, but hotel full arrrgggghhhh.
:lol:

Well I'm soooooo chuffed I managed to get a ticket today for the event this weekend, but hotel full arrrgggghhhh.

I'm on my own in my room but it's a double not a twin and includes breakfast for 2, so I don't mind sharing, but it's fine if you want to try and find a twin to share first. It can be a back up for you xx

I'm on my own in my room but it's a double not a twin and includes breakfast for 2, so I don't mind sharing, but it's fine if you want to try and find a twin to share first. It can be a back up for you xx

OMG I can't believe you are offering to share your room with me, a complete stranger (I could be a psycho, IM NOT ) that would be great, let me know how much and we'll goes halves.

I will send my mobile number to your message box so we can arrange to meet up in the morning if that's ok with you.

Katherine had already sorted a hotel out I've got a twin room...so you can take your pick!!:lol:

Why don't you post this question in the hair forum? ... This must be something that hair dressers have to face constantly.

It doesn't bother me ordinarily since I always wear shellac, I perhaps should have explained that I'm only conscious of it with leaving my nails bare next weekend for the event.

OMG I can't believe you are offering to share your room with me, a complete stranger (I could be a psycho, IM NOT ) that would be great, let me know how much and we'll goes halves.

I will send my mobile number to your message box so we can arrange to meet up in the morning if that's ok with you.

Haha, I've come across my fair share of psycho's so have learnt my lesson ;) I had a cheeky gander at your profile and it says you are a tutor in college so you can't been too loony haha ;D

Take your pic between my and TLC. I honestly don't mind, I know if it were me I would rather a twin lol xx

most of us are sharing hun with strangers as you put it (my roomie is no stranger to me now,we have met up)..we are all geeks and are going for the same thing so males sense to share and save on costs at same time...look forward to meeting you at the weekend!!!

still cant believe its finally come around...wheni booked in january it seemed so far away!xx

I'm starting to panic!! I've been in every shop I can think of today and haven't found a single party dress!!! Newlook had nothing, TK Max - nothing........ Arrgghhh! I'm going to end up wearing a bin liner at this rate! x

I'm starting to panic!! I've been in every shop I can think of today and haven't found a single party dress!!! Newlook had nothing, TK Max - nothing........ Arrgghhh! I'm going to end up wearing a bin liner at this rate! x

ive given up hun, ive been shopping and tried loads on, ive ordered and sent back online but nothing was right so now im wearing something i already had!x

ive given up hun, ive been shopping and tried loads on, ive ordered and sent back online but nothing was right so now im bringing wearing something i already had!x

I'm wearing something I already had too x

Problem is the ones I already have are a tad too small as I had a baby end of last year and am struggling to loose the last bit of weight! No where seems to have nice dresses anymore! Might end up being leggings and a top! X

I am sooooooo flippin excited.... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek ! So I finally got round to changing my profie pic (I don't get on here very often just lately) and this is me ! Hello Geeks xx :hug: CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL !!!
I am staying at the Ascot Grange...it seems there are a fair few of us. I think there were still a few rooms left there last week according to their site.

Ooooooh I hope I don't pop with excitement before the week is out...what else could be more exciting :lol: xx

Problem is the ones I already have are a tad too small as I had a baby end of last year and am struggling to loose the last bit of weight! No where seems to have nice dresses anymore! Might end up being leggings and a top! X

Ditto to that, although my little boy was born in June. I bought this dress while I was pregnant but based it on my pre preg size as I couldn't try it on. I still have a stone to lose so it's a tad tight! :). Spanx? Xx

Try Dorothy Perkins I had a baby in aug but never lost baby weight but seemed to get an amazing dress there.

Not sure I'll be wearing the original outfit I picked. Forgot how high the shoes that went with it were.:eek: May have to wear second choice now. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back